• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 4 will be a PS5 / XSX launch title

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Should include a mode where you search for random islands to hold events.

I never bothered with UFC. Graphics look good but the animation and gameplay looked clunky as hell. Like two robots fighting. And then you'd get weird mini games like videos showing submission holds.

This kind of game is probably too hard to make it play smooth. There's just too many moves, stand up, grappling etc...

As Malcom9 said above, make a boxing game. 10x more streamlined as its moving and punching.

Last edited:

Arkam

I hope it is a big departure from the previous entries in the series. I am a HUGE MMA fan and I cannot stand them. There is no "weight" to the strikes and they are all slow and lazy. The grappling is not intuitive at all. EAC needs to go to the THQ UFC games if they want to see what good looks like. The strikes in that game were fantastic. Plus the last one had a Pride FC mode!!!!!!

Oh and for the love of god give us open weight matches!

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

Banned
UFC3 was such a major downgrade from UFC2 in the striking department. They ruined it, turned a game of timing and set ups to a game of chaotic movement.

Geki-D

Banned
XsX NOT XB1 means next gen consoles only?
A multiplat sports game not being cross gen when it's a launch title would be very surprising to me. I'd say either the leak just isn't precising it or it's blatantly bogus. Both NBA 2K14 & Madden NFL 25 were current gen launch games but still were cross gen, and it's EA we're talking about here.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Hopefully they've properly balanced the AI this time around. It was absolutely brutal on harder difficulties but mind-numbingly boring on everything else.

Just to clarify: UFC4 will be one of the launch titles on the PS5/XSX, not an exclusive to the PS5/XSX, though I wish it were a PS5/XSX exclusive.

Last edited:

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
I bought the first 2 in the series but this does nothing for me.

UFC has managed to kill my love to the sport.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Played a bit of the EA Access trial, and I'm not impressed in the slightest. I don't know if it's just me, but it somehow looks significantly worse than UFC 3.

Top Bottom