• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 277: Peña vs. Nunes 2 - American Airlines Center - July 30

Who wins: Peña or Nunes? Moreno or Kara-France? Lewis or Pavlovich?

• Peña, Moreno, Lewis.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Peña, Kara-France, Lewis.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peña, Moreno, Pavlovich.

• Peña, Kara-France, Pavlovich.

• Nunes, Moreno, Lewis.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Nunes, Kara-France, Lewis.

• Nunes, Moreno, Pavlovich.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Nunes, Kara-France, Pavlovich.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got a 4 fight parlay on Klose, Pantoja, Moreno, Nunes

KKF wins every time i bet against him, so hedged my bets with a small bet on KKF, and another small one on Anthony Smith

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Nunes losing her last fight has opened her up to be a real fighter and allowed room for growth. All the elements are in place tonight for a comeback win.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I wonder if Nunes/Pena will be another headhunter match. I'm going to assume Nunes tries something different as Pena doesnt care if her face becomes a punching bag.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Don't know who to pick between Nunes or Pena. Feel like last time Pena could've been lucky lol dam Nunes is the favorite still I'll just stick with the current champ I assume she's gonna still go forward and try to grapple and fatigue Nunes a bit and take out some of the sting from her strikes. not sure about kara-france and moreno either I guess I'll go with moreno and I don't remember seeing Pavlovich fight lol I guess I'll go with Derrick since he still has that knock-out power

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Don't know who to pick between Nunes or Pena. Feel like last time Pena could've been lucky lol dam Nunes is the favorite still I'll just stick with the current champ I assume she's gonna still go forward and try to grapple and fatigue Nunes a bit and take out some of the sting from her strikes. not sure about kara-france and moreno either I guess I'll go with moreno and I don't remember seeing Pavlovich fight lol I guess I'll go with Derrick since he still has that knock-out power
I dont follow Nunes fighting style, but if she's going to try beating Pena's brick head with jabs again, she's going to lose again. Nunes should mix it up with kicks and take downs.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Wow. Lewis got destroyed.

Controversial call as it may have been a fast call by the ref. But I think he was done. Pavlovich would had just kept hammering bombs on Lewis whether he got up or not.

MastAndo

Looked like a quick stoppage, but Lewis went down face first like he was out. I don't think he was going to last much longer anyway.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Good final fight. Nunes did the right thing not slugging it out. Pena is a peculiar fighter. Her tactic against Nunes two matches in a row is head on brawler. But her ground game is pretty good. But she never goes for it.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Bad stoppage by Miragliotta, but I can see why he stepped in on the Lewis fight. Moreno showed why he's one of the best and deserves another go at mini Kratos. Peña is a fucking warrior and gained a lot of fans last night, wouldn't mind seeing Nunes vs Peña 3

Last edited:
Top Bottom