• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward games showcase set for July 12

Mista

Banned
Ubisoft-Forward_05-11-20.jpg

Ubisoft has announced “Ubisoft Forward,” an “E3-style showcase” featuring exclusive video game news, reveals, and more planned for July 12 at 12:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. ET.

yurinka

I assume they will release update trailers of the already announced games (AC Valhalla, Watchdogs Legion, Gods & Monsters, BGE2, Skull & Bones) maybe mentioning next gen versions or upgrades for all of them, in addition to a couple of game announcements/reveals (Far Cry 6? Avatar? Mario & Rabbids 2?) in addition to the Just Dance & VR stuff and mentioning the next gen version and crossbuy/Smart Delivery for Rainbow Six Siege.

I'd love to see Splinter Cell back, and a small game like these ones they did in the past like the Ubiart games, Child of Light or Grow Home. Maybe a new 2D Rayman? (Please not made in Ubisoft Montpellier, they must focus on BGE2)

I also saw that in Canada they push external indies made by students. It would be nice to make the same in many other countries, to make a short selection and to give them some exposure by showing a short reel of the best ones in this yearly event.

I’m really looking forward to these E3 equivalent showcases this summer

guess this is when we will actually see Valhalla gameplay?
Same here, I'm also looking FORWARD. xD

But seeing that MS will show their 1st party -let's call it E3 stuff- in July, now the 'E3 Ubi conference' also in July... let's hope it doesn't mean that Sony will also wait until July to do their 'E3 conference' where they would reveal the PS5 console and their games.

I can't wait to see more big games coming, or new trailers from the already announced ones from all companies. If possible I'd prefer to see them this or next month, but I understand the issues created by covid.

Last edited:

SALMORE

Hopefully a Prince of Persia announcement ! but still very far , the Next Generation wait is killing us

Not confirmed: Which games

Confirmed: 4 voice actors doing scripted dialogue while playing MP demo

Bro, I remember the first Division MP (Dark Zone) “gameplay,” there was a little crew I always partied up with back then on PS4 and we all said “nobody talks like this” as they showed that demo.

Our group still played the hell out of the game but that was kinda cringe

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Nice! Give me that new Assassin's Creed gameplay, Watchdogs running on next generation and a next gen Splinter Cell or Prince of Persia

VALCON 82

looking forward to more AC: Valhalla footage...

but who else is pumped for the Next Gen Just Dance .. dance battle intro?

Arun1910

guess this is when we will actually see Valhalla gameplay?

Yeah, but probably not the first time.

July seems really late to just start showing gameplay for a title that will be releasing 3 months later? (A guess based on the book release date being October and the fact Origins and Odyssey released in October).

I feel like we may get something in June, maybe an ACTUAL gameplay trailer, and then July will be the classic walkthroughs they like to do.

D.Final

Banned

Mr Hyde

Hopefully we'll see more from Gods & Monsters. And hopefully Ubi hasn't diluted it with their usual open world formula. I expect BG & E 2 to still be vaporware.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
UBISOFT FORWARD - EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

Tune in to the dedicated Ubisoft Forward stream starting at 11 AM PDT with a packed pre-show and free rewards. The Ubisoft News team and friends will be playing Trackmania live on stream, followed by exclusive news, interviews, and a look at upcoming content, including intel about the AI teammates coming to Ghost Recon Breakpoint, news from Just Dance 2020, a deep dive into a much-loved Easter egg from The Division 2, and more! Don't forget to log in with your Uplay account anytime after Trackmania and before the end of the main show to claim a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 on PC, and to get a chance to answer trivia questions and win some rewards for a variety of Ubisoft titles.

2020_07_Ubisoft_Forward_Timing_Map_EDIT_.jpg

Top Bottom