• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft+ For Xbox Leaked, 60+ Games Included (See List Inside)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
might sub for a month at a time when a new game comes out but that's about it.

save a few bucks since I'm not playing a ubisoft game longer than a month.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Yep that's the plan for their future marquee releases.

I'm already subbed to gamepass and ps plus. Ubisoft are on crack if they think anyone will sub to this aswell on top of that. There's also netflix and YouTube premium. I won't be subscribing to any more services.

yeah not gonna lie Ubi games aren't sub worthy. Just something about them that gives 'Not coming back to this game any time soon' vibes.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I thought this might be being added to Gamepass, perhaps for as a small extra fee - like £5-8.

No real interest at that sort of price, let alone what they want to charge.

Alx

lmao, not even worth it. ubisoft games are just so bad now. ac unity was their last good game and ac2 was their last great game.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is actually very good. I spent 60+ hours on it, it’s like Zelda meets Assassin’s creed Odyssey but in a good way (besides it’s available in Gamepass :p ).

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Immortals Fenyx Rising is actually very good. I spent 60+ hours on it, it’s like Zelda meets Assassin’s creed Odyssey but in a good way (besides it’s available in Gamepass :p ).

You can also pick up a disc copy for less than a month of this subscription!

Zimmy68

Can anyone explain why there isn't a single Ubisoft + sub that includes PC, Playstation, and Xbox?
Why does it have to be console specific.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I don't get it. I'm not a UBISOFT hater, I actually like some of the games but they sell for super cheap and if you take away assassins' creed this list is very short. Not worth a sub service. Should be a $1 or $2 add on to gamepass.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Only good Ubisoft games I’ve ever played were Black Flag and Far Cry 3. Why anyone would go for this when you can access all of Bethesda’s games for £7.99? It’s beyond me.

Top Bottom