• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft+ For Xbox Leaked, 60+ Games Included (See List Inside)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Ubisoft+ looks like it will launch for consoles soon, and we now have a new list of games that will be available with Ubisoft+ on Xbox.​

Earlier this month, we found a list of games tucked away on the Microsoft Store that had been updated with a special Ubisoft+ tag, signalling that these games would be available with Ubisoft+ on Xbox when it launches. We have now found more games with that tag.

Last edited:

Moses85

Shall this save Ubisoft?

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by FTX_Official

reksveks

I mean, 60 games being added to Game Pass over night for no extra cost is a big deal no matter how you slice it.

I'd personally definitely play Far Cry 6, Riders Republic, both South Park games, Trials Rising, and Watch Dogs: Legion.
wouldn't put money on that personally.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I mean, 60 games being added to Game Pass over night for no extra cost is a big deal no matter how you slice it.

I'd personally definitely play Far Cry 6, Riders Republic, both South Park games, Trials Rising, and Watch Dogs: Legion.

I don't think this is game pass ultimate related, if it is that'll be a fantastic thing but I think this is just an added app for your console. Like how you can get EA Play on PS5.

Chukhopops

As others said, I suspect it to be the same deal as Luna, its another subscription fee that you can opt to pay or not pay in my case.
How much does it cost on Luna? Wouldn’t pay more than 2.99 for those and only because I’m in a Trials mood.

JLB

Banned
Nooooooo this cant be real!!!! I WAS TOLD XBOX IS DOOMED!!! DOOMED, DOOMED, DOOMED!!!

Omg GIF

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How much does it cost on Luna? Wouldn’t pay more than 2.99 for those and only because I’m in a Trials mood.
mg4AIoG.png

Sounds like they'll probably just be adding the Xbox to their "Multi-access" tier. Luna doesn't have the "100+ games", only a handful like OPs list.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
The question then is will they remove titles from Gamepass?
Hard to say tbh.

They could either do that, or release Ubisoft games day one on ubi plus and release games faster there than on game pass.

Either way, in the year I've had gamepass I've only played AC Odyssey, which I liked, and immortal fenyx where I got dissapointed and happy I saved my money.

It wouldn't hit me hard if they took their games off the service, as they often feel like a dlc to the previous game.

EA also have their ea play service, which is included with gamepass also.

reksveks

this looks like ubi+ basic so i would assume included in game pass like ea play basic is, and then maybe ubi gets higher cut of dlc purchases etc etc

Literally wanted to see what the games on Luna was but yeah, it doesn't seem like this amazon link is comprehensive (probably an outdated store page)
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=21494096011

Re: price, it seems expensive (https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/5tYHOyUKA0j141UXfEj4RO/ubisoft-now-available-on-amazon-luna)

Ubisoft is confusing me here, but does seem like there is a library disconnect between the Luna offering and this games but may be an issue with the 'leak'.

Last edited:

MadPanda

Banned
Yes, please. I enjoy these a lot. Looking forward to far Cry 6, wd legion and Valhalla. I guessed they add it soon when they ran that Only for you promotion where you could get some games for only 10% of the price.

Andodalf

Banned
Good point. What'd be the reasoning behind another sub service on the same platform with mostly redundant games?
What would make sense is a stepped plan like EA has on PC. “Free” Tier in GP, basically what we have now, a step up tier in GPU, which is the same idea as ea access, ie all games guaranteed 6-12 months after launch, plus full bc catalogue. Then an optional paid tier above that that gives games day and date, plus dlc, for say an extra 10$ a month.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Literally wanted to see what the games on Luna was but yeah, it doesn't seem like this amazon link is comprehensive (probably an outdated store page)
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=21494096011

Re: price, it seems expensive (https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/5tYHOyUKA0j141UXfEj4RO/ubisoft-now-available-on-amazon-luna)

Ubisoft is confusing me here, but does seem like there is a library disconnect between the Luna offering and this games but may be an issue with the 'leak'.
Ubisoft Plus games on Luna:

T8NEZSN.png

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Same price as Game Pass for Ubisoft only. Absolutely DOA.
It's kinda different though, UBI+ gives you day 1 access to any new UBI game, so the next AC and the Crew 3 for instance would be playable right away; this is also why there's no chance it would come to game pass unless UBI makes a new lower tier subscription, like EA play.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Ill give one of those Wildlands or Breakpoint kinds of games a try. I forget which one got better reviews, but I'll choose that one.

Hey, I'll try Risk too (assuming it has 1 player mode against AI). I remember playing a Risk game on 360 and it was pretty good.

Edit: Shit I assumed it was going on GP like EA Play. But if this is a standalone sub plan, forget it.

Last edited:

buenoblue

It's kinda different though, UBI+ gives you day 1 access to any new UBI game, so the next AC and the Crew 3 for instance would be playable right away; this is also why there's no chance it would come to game pass unless UBI makes a new lower tier subscription, like EA play.
Yeah this how I've used it on PC. When Valhalla came out I just subbed for a month a played it then unsubbed. Trouble is Ubisoft don't release any games now lol.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

Right, but Game Pass do the day one thing for MS games on top of like 400+ other games. The value here is just abysmal. Have to imagine if you're that into Assassin's Creed you've probably already played the old ones which knocks about 20% of that list off.

spons

Gold Member
I was subbed to it on Stadia and they fully refunded it when it went down the crapper.

Antwix

Can't imagine too many people signing up for this. However, I'd definitely be interested in signing up for a single month here and there for new games like PoP Remake and the new AC game, maybe the new FC game.

Not interested, namely because on Xbox I game share with a buddy who is a MASSVIE Ubisoft fanboy and therefore I already have access to everything.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Big get if this were an addition to gamepass but this is just another sub service? Pass.
I did like that Greek mythology game they game out with recently. Pheonix Rising? I think. That was solid. Bloated of course but the combat and graphics were good.

Top Bottom