• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft are giving out free copies of Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy from November 9th to November 12th

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get your free copy of Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy on Ubisoft Connect PC now before November 12th!

Three Assassins, Three Journeys, One Creed. Live the adventures of three legendary Assassins and follow them in their journeys of revenge, retribution, and redemption.

You can claim your free game on Ubisoft Connect PC from November 9th at 10:00 to November 12th at 11:00 (your local time) and you will be able to play it at any time!

Kataploom

Gold Member
Ok cool I guess but I feel the first game is so boring I couldn’t force myself to finish it... and that’s a wall I need to break in order to play the “better ones” :(

CamHostage

Pretty lite as far as AC games, had some good gameplay systems and cool visual quirks but presentation/story/pacing was often a little dull... but these harken back to a time I miss, where game publishers did experimental side-games with their franchises. Stuff like AC Chronicles, Lara Croft TOS/GOL, Hitman Go, Motorstorm RC, stuff on like PSP and DS or sometimes mobile or XBLA/PSN that just played with the concept and gave fans some extra thrills.

So, yeah, go get these, have fun.

Top Bottom