• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft announces Division Day

Varteras

Gold Member

• In addition to revealing The Division 2‘s year five roadmap and the game’s new Descent mode, the presentation will include a Division Resurgence project update and a gameplay preview of The Division Heartland.
  • Viewable on Ubisoft’s Twitch and YouTube channels, Thursday’s presentation will begin at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 7pm GMT / 8pm CEST.
  • Ubisoft recently confirmed that The Division Resurgence will be released during the 12 months ending on March 31, 2024.

Gudji

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
lol 5 year roadmap for a game no one talks about anymore? It must be pulling decent numbers I guess.

Do we have any non-steam numbers for this game? Who is still playing this stuff?

Varteras

Gold Member
lol 5 year roadmap for a game no one talks about anymore? It must be pulling decent numbers I guess.

Do we have any non-steam numbers for this game? Who is still playing this stuff?

A buddy of mine and his brother, who both constantly complain about the state of the game. Probably just them lol

Tsaki

Never played the games properly. Tried the Division 2 (closed?) beta and it was pretty ugly on PS4 so I stopped after 5 minutes. The first game looked pretty comfy though.

Division 2 lacks the atmosphere of the first game. But it's a great game.

I can't think of any (singleplayer) game with better gunfights in an urban environment. I still play it from time to time.

This general gaming forum isn't the right audience for a thread like this. It goes the same with For Honor updates, or Siege updates, etc.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine and his brother, who both constantly complain about the state of the game. Probably just them lol
The game has potential. It's a shame its in the hands of Massive Entertainment because a lot of things is broken and some things still are broken from the launch day.

And when they launch new weapons, skins, gear pieces often times they break stuff and have to roll out urgent patches. Rinse and repeat.

Bluecondor

I can't even describe how much I'm looking forward to this event. I loved The Division (especially the Dark Zone and the Survival dlc before people memorized every loot drop point) and I played a lot of The Division 2 an the Warlords of New York expansion. I have been closely following The Division: Heartland and had been concerned that Ubisoft might drop the title, as the reports from the beta test seemed pretty lukewarm.

Now, on Thursday, we should get some idea of where The Division: Heartland stands and (hopefully) at least some idea of when it will be released. I just want the game to recapture some of the magic of the original game.

scalman

D2 still pretty good ..and only solo for me..it should get fsr support . Dont know any alternative game to those. Wish there could be but its none. And i mean that would have story and not only pvp.

Rykan

I don't particularly love the Ubisoft formula, but its best execution was certainly The Division. I actually enjoyed playing that game.

Last edited:

kikkis

I would like division 3 that focused bit more on movement during gun fights, better gadgets/grenades on bumper buttons and much less loot in terms of gun statistics. Also get rid of the armor system and just have fast auto heal.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Love The Division 2. Looking forward to seeing what The Descent game mode is, the 2023 roadmap and Heartland.

GenericUser

I like the core idea of the Division, but I find it pretty boring that you only fight against other humans. That's what keeps me from playing it. Give me some monsters or basically anything BUT humans to shoot at.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Seriously? A game that they essentially abandoned and they don't bother patching up bugs for it anymore, or providing any kind expansions for it because the developer has been relegated to work on some stupid Avatar game while the IP itself is being whored out for some mobile cash grab?

Fuck off, Ubisoft.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
Livestream going on right now.

They're going in HARD on more seasons for Division 2, so there's no way a Division 3 is happening any time soon.

Edit: random Resident Evil outfits.
Edit 2: the mobile game runs at like 10 fps, lol

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
Livestream going on right now.

They're going in HARD on more seasons for Division 2, so there's no way a Division 3 is happening any time soon.

Edit: random Resident Evil outfits.
Edit 2: the mobile game runs at like 10 fps, lol
Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

NickFire

Someone convinced me to try Division 2. It wasn't a bad game. It just had no soul or hook for me. If they make a free upgrade for current gen, and the game has improved, I would give the franchise another shot. But no way I pay for more Division or even care about Division 3 otherwise.

Someone convinced me to try Division 2. It wasn't a bad game. It just had no soul or hook for me. If they make a free upgrade for current gen, and the game has improved, I would give the franchise another shot. But no way I pay for more Division or even care about Division 3 otherwise.
2 is bland and soulless yes.

Top Bottom