• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubi accidentally publish Far Cry 6 season pass, taken down but recorded first

Saucy Papi

I wonder if this is a single player or multiplayer DLC. I know Jason Schreier mentioned Ubisoft was looking to go into a different direction after 6 and wonder if this is the lead up to it.

That could be really good as single player type stories. Not sure how they transport those villains to the Cuban style setting though, guess it works with Vaas.....

CitizenZ

Banned
I wonder if this is a single player or multiplayer DLC. I know Jason Schreier mentioned Ubisoft was looking to go into a different direction after 6 and wonder if this is the lead up to it.

Every game they release usually comes with 3 packs of DLC and are usually announced at the same time or a few months after the released date of the original. My advice, dont buy any of the DLC, they have never delivered in any of their franchises especially FC. Though i did enjoy all 3 for Fenyx, but Im bias, love that game.

Kuranghi

It must be obvious even to casual gamers at this point that they literally start their DLC pitches with:

Devs: "So we found another way to reuse the old assets/maps, this shouldn't cost a lot to make"
Studio heads/leads:

Make It Rain Loop GIF by Chris Timmons

Who cares if its fun but it usually just misses the mark to make me forget its resused so much. Here's hoping this is different though.

Saucy Papi

Every game they release usually comes with 3 packs of DLC and are usually announced at the same time or a few months after the released date of the original. My advice, dont buy any of the DLC, they have never delivered in any of their franchises especially FC. Though i did enjoy all 3 for Fenyx, but Im bias, love that game.
I gotta admit, I've bought every single player piece of DLC for every Ubisoft game I've ever bought (with the exception of Valhalla since that game straight up sucks) and I've had a good time with them. They're not earth shattering by any stretch of the imagination but I've had a good time with them nonetheless.

Top Bottom