• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TUESDAY MORNING (PS5, Fear Ahead Studios, 1-man project.) Trailer included, Explanation not...

CamHostage

New project by first-time developer Fear Ahead Studios, a one man-development team. Announced so far for PS5 (they thank Sony Interactive Entertainment in the trailer, so I assume it's launching as a PS5-exclusive or PS5/PC title.)

At first I didn't know that this needed posting because I thought I understood what this was when I first looked at it (an indie hack-and-slash arena combat game, could be good could be whatever, maybe check it out when we know more or it's done,) but after watching more and then watching the teaser, I've got questions...?

DESCRIPTION: From self-beating and restlessness, comes misery. From neglect and abandonment, comes suffering. The promises made now must be fulfilled, overwhelming the unprepared world and its people. It's time for change.

Last edited:

LimanimaPT

The fact that a single guy managed to do all of that is remarkable. Those who ever tried making a videogame know the work involved. And it is a lot. A lot of diferent skills are needed, from art, animation, programming, game design, sound, etc. It is realy hard.
I developed a 2D game a few years ago and it took me more then 2 years to finish. But was a great feeling when I managed to get it to be published on Steam. So satisfying. I started learning Unreal and it would be a dream to have a game published on a console.
Congrats to the developer.

Top Bottom