• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TUDUM: Three-hour virtual event from Netflix | Saturday, September 25 at 9am PT / 12pm EST / 4pm GMT / 1am JST and KST

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

The three-hour Netflix TUDUM virtual event begins Saturday, September 25 at 9am PT / 12pm EST / 4pm GMT / 1am JST and KST.

The TUDUM free virtual event will include over 70 series, films and specials for an exciting day of exclusive news, new trailers, celebrity appearances

HOW TO WATCH​

TUDUM: A Netflix Global Fan Event will be made available across Netflix YouTube channels worldwide, in a number of different languages, as well as Twitter and Twitch. Here is the full list of localized YouTube streams and where you can watch them:

1. Netflix YouTube (All Languages)
  2. Netflix India (English)
  3. Netflix Latinoamérica (Spanish)
  4. Netflix Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)
  5. Netflix Thailand (Thai)
  6. Netflix Asia (English, Traditional Chinese and Vietnamese)
  7. Netflix España (Castilian Spanish)
  8. Netflix MENA (Arabic)
  9. Netflix Türkiye (Turkish)
  10. Netflix France (French)
  11. Netflix Philippines (English)
  12. Netflix Italia (Italian)
  13. Netflix Deutschland, Österreich und Schweiz (German)
  14. Netflix Japan (Japanese)
  15. Netflix Polska (Polish)
  16. Netflix Korea (Korean)
  17. AfricaOnNetflix (English)
  18. Netflix Nordic (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Swedish)
  19. Netflix Romania (Romanian)
  20. Netflix Russia (Russian)
  21. Netflix Portugal (Portuguese)
  22. Netflix Indonesia (Indonesian)
  23. Netflix Nederland & België (Dutch)
  24. Netflix Greece (Greek)
  25. Netflix Israel (Hebrew)
  26. Netflix Magyarország (Hungarian)

Last edited:

Star-Lord

I always thought it was DA-DUM for the start up sound, not TUDUM. Not that it matters either way. I’ll watch, but I’m going in with low expectations.

HarryKS

Netflix should have a dedicated trailer channel. That's one thing Prime Video does better. I know there are preview blurbs when you hover about the tile but I'd still like to see a full theatrical trailer for all movies.

VN1X

Banned
Sarcastic John Oliver GIF

bitbydeath

I never got into Ozark. I should probably give it a try. I like Bateman.
You should it is really good.
I’m not sure I’m ready to say it’s better than Breaking Bad but it is certainly up there and does some things better like no annoying, nagging wife Skyler.

Top Bottom