• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transformers More than meets the eye is one of the best comics you haven't read

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's so odd about Dark Cybertron, but I just checked and indeed even the MTMTE volumes completely skip over it. Either Hasbro / IDW really want you to buy it, or they want to pretend it never existed. Can't blame them: it's dull, silly, convoluted and thanks to Livio Ramondelly, unbearably ugly half of the time; my least favorite arc of either MTMTE or RiD. Frankly, you would be better served by a summary: you might even be able to follow some parts of the plot better, because damned if I could untangle all the LV-117 time travel shenanigans told in interleaved anachronic order.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I stopped reading this right before the DJD were set to return and Tarn was going to kill someone. Keep meaning to get back to it.

The quality holds up throughout the whole series. Right now the series is called Transformers: The Lost Light and it's still incredibly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom