• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Total War: WARHAMMER III Gameplay Reveal Teaser

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Following the first leaked screenshot of the game, we now have a date for the gameplay reveal

unknown.png

Last edited:
Have you ever played one of them?
Yes , I have on my 2060 RTX. Look like shit for a 2010s games. While obviously there are a lot of characters on screen, to be quite frank the animations and characters just look janky and clunky. They need a new engine or something, the amount of characters should not be as big of an excuse as it used to be these days.

jigglet

Banned
I hate warhammer aesthetics. Which sucks cause there are so many great Warhammer games.

There was this first person WH game I saw that looked incredible.

A.Romero

Yes , I have on my 2060 RTX. Look like shit for a 2010s games. While obviously there are a lot of characters on screen, to be quite frank the animations and characters just look janky and clunky. They need a new engine or something, the amount of characters should not be as big of an excuse as it used to be these days.

Animations are definitely the weakest point but I think it looks OK.

The latest engine version was released in 2016 but it was a retooled version (64 bit) from the one launched back in 2009. Building a new one from the ground up would be ideal.

Animations are definitely the weakest point but I think it looks OK.

The latest engine version was released in 2016 but it was a retooled version (64 bit) from the one launched back in 2009. Building a new one from the ground up would be ideal.
2009? Yeah, that explains it.

Top Bottom