• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Total result of US 2020 hardware has been revealed - Switch, PS5, XSX, PS4, and XBO

I said almost half a million. You are so defensive that you don’t even read the post properly.

The PS5 is also limited in stock in case you haven’t noticed?
Both consoles are literally sold out everywhere. Why are you guys fighting over this? lol

Are you completely forgetting how awful Nintendo Switch availability was for the first year of its launch?

But I suppose that doesn't count.
Availability in 2020 was also not that great from April/May to around August. The thing was sold out pretty much everywhere.

Switch could’ve done a lot better in 2020.

Topher

Gold Member
So if both consoles are constantly sold out then why does XSX continue to lag behind? Certainly Microsoft, one the top three richest companies in the world, can produce more than this.

Rikkori

So if both consoles are constantly sold out then why does XSX continue to lag behind? Certainly Microsoft, one the top three richest companies in the world, can produce more than this.
Production started later and there's a supply shortage overall for components. So it doesn't matter how much money MS has.

Topher

Gold Member
Production started later and there's a supply shortage overall for components. So it doesn't matter how much money MS has.

I can see that affecting numbers at launch but going forward from that factories should be at maximum production and supplies affect Sony just as much as MS.

North America is the land where xbox is selling, I'm surprised they sell this much (I'm surprised that the one s sells at all anywhere in the world tbh).

Majmun

Switch is a fuckin monster. I haven’t touched mine after finishing Hades. And I think it’s so far my least favorite Nintendo console, but I’m glad it’s doing well.

Top Bottom