• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 5 PS4 Console Exclusives

Ozrimandias

So little love for Uncharted 4 :(

My list

1.- Bloodboorne
2.- The Last of Us Part 2
3.- Ghost of Tsushima
4.- God of War
5.- Spiderman

Chromata

1. Persona 5 Royal
2. The Last of Us Part 2
3. Bloodborne
4. God of War
5. Uncharted 4

Leaving out a lot of great ones too. It's been a fantastic generation for PS4 exclusives.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
My top 5 PS4 exclusives -

1. God of War
2. Days Gone
3. Horizon Zero Dawn
4. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
5. Ghost of Tsushima

thelastword

Banned
WOW, LOU 2 is crushing it, top 5 PS4 sales in only a month. This game is going to destroy records, it will be #1 by the end of this year......Kudos to Spiderman and Horizon for such awesome sales as new Sony game franchises......Top 10 would be swell, UC4 already sold 16 million worldwide last I heard, but this is simply US sales....

Guilty_AI

WOW, LOU 2 is crushing it, top 5 PS4 sales in only a month. This game is going to destroy records, it will be #1 by the end of this year......Kudos to Spiderman and Horizon for such awesome sales as new Sony game franchises......Top 10 would be swell, UC4 already sold 16 million worldwide last I heard, but this is simply US sales....
Isn't that only in the US though? According to wikipedia its 7th most sold ps exclusive so far. The 6th if you exclude TLoU remastered

Guilty_AI

Wikipedia is only accurate for longer term stuff, for up-to-date info insiders like the one in the OP are more reliable.
I found it weird because its not including TLoUR which sold like 10M as well as GT sport that has 8M. No U4 either thats apparently the most sold exclusive.
I assume they're limiting to the US or they're only including games from 2018 onwards not since theres HZD

Last edited:

Romulus

Astrobot
God of War
Bloodborne
Wipeout VR(my god)
Spiderman

Honorable mentions go to Iron Man VR and UC4.

I found it weird because its not including TLoUR which sold like 10M as well as GT sport that has 8M. No U4 either thats apparently the most sold exclusive.
I assume they're limiting to the US or they're only including games from 2018 onwards not since theres HZD

TLoUR and Uncharted 4 had lots of BUNDLE sales with consoles, they did not count bundle sales because it's a REVENUE based chart, the bundle would inflate the revenue of the game in such a chart because you'd count a copy of TLoUR as costing 400 dollars or something.

Justin9mm

God of War
TLOU2
Days Gone
GOT
Spiderman - It's 5 because I've only played the first 2-3 hours so far.

Last edited:

Abear21

Banned
God of War is my top exclusive barely edging out The Last of Us 2. GoW is on another level in terms of classic fun to play game design and just thinking about it make me want to row up on some random beach on the Lake of Nine and whoop some ass!

1. God of War
2. The Last of Us Part 2
3. Bloodborne
4. Spiderman
5. Detroit: Become Human

I will not vehemently defend my shitty choices and plug in Horizon if Detroit doesn’t count.

Guilty_AI

TLoUR and Uncharted 4 had lots of BUNDLE sales with consoles, they did not count bundle sales because it's a REVENUE based chart, the bundle would inflate the revenue of the game in such a chart because you'd count a copy of TLoUR as costing 400 dollars or something.
Uhm, how do you know that? After all, the top 3 on this list are also part of bundles

It says bundle sales are not included. Not that U4 had lots of bundle sales. Also reading further comments confirms this list is US only which sort of explain the weirdness i was feeling from it.

It's based on NPD, NPD is US-based. Uncharted 4 bundle was the main PS4 bundle for a while, considering we know it's sold 17 million copies you have to assume the lack of bundled sales is why it sits outside the top 5.

Top Bottom