• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 36 games coming in 2020 - most on PC platform

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
" most on PC platform "

I dont know if I can call this a nice touch ..

great year for me tbh TLOU2 , GOT , Dreams and CP

Edit :

The last of us part 2 , Ghost of Tsushima , Dreams and cyberpunk 2077 ..

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
A lot of them are on PS4 too 🤷

22 - PS4 (+1 if you count Godfall as a PS5 release)
23 - PC

Out of the 36, I’m only interested in 3-4 of them only.

I’m more interested in W101 Remastered, Trials of Mana, and Disaster Report tho.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
And what are we supposed to call Doom, then?

I might have found a flaw in this no one ever saw before

And I was already so confused between all the GoW and the GoT...

What does Gears of War have to do with Game of Thrones?

LOL OK I was LTTP on GoW for PS IDK about GoW on XBO. GoT looks good, never watched GoT. I am interested in D, RE3, FF7R, CP, and BOTW2.
To be fair, RE, FF and BOTW are used often enough that everyone here should know what they stand for. CP and GOT though? Not so much.

Ghosts of Tsushima should be GhoT maybe?

Last edited:

lachesis

For me Ys 9 and Personal 5s top the list... as well as FF7r, RE3r and TLOU2.
Also finally getting a Switch (the cute Animal Crossing one) - so I'll be checking out few years worth of Switch games (that are not a port from Wii U) - maybe BOTW2? (big hope, but it may be a launch title for Switch Pro/Switch 2...)

PC is fine, but personally for 2020 at least - I think I'm set with PS4 pro and Switch. I may dive into PS5 or Xbox SX early on, if BC is promising and have a few games that really intrigues me.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Darksiders Genesis, Bleeding Edge, Roller Champions, Avengers (did anyone think this looks good since gameplay was revealed?), Crossfire (woo, f2p COD), Godfall (nobody would pay attention if it wasn't known as a PS5 game), yeah, "big" games, lol. Add System Shock Remake there (as much as I like these games) and others.

Edit: oh, lol, got a custom tag and it's not VR related, weird xD

Last edited:

Graciaus

Almost all of them will be on pc through an official release at launch or later. Switch games could see a pc release and if not emulation. Pc has never been better.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Doom Eternal - day 1
Animal Crossing - day 1
TLOU2 - probably wait for it to be dirt cheap but will still play it
Cyberpunk - most excited for this.
Halo Infinite - will check it out
Flight Simulator - i need it
Half Life Alyx - will get that

Another game I plan on getting is Persona 5 Royal which isn't even mentioned!

If this isn't any indication of what is to come in our future, I don't know what is.

Some of the exclusives in this list have yet to be announced on the PC but they are coming.(y)
These are the last months of this gen(games based on 2012 hardware), and during these months pc has the same amount of big games as PS consoles(in an IGN list, if this means something at all).

Now that more pc gamers than ever have access to hardware that plays almost everything pretty well, pc can have the same amount of games as PS. In PC's biggest '' market power'' momentum.

And you say that it is an indication of something...
No it isn't.

it is more likely that even some first next-gen multiplatform games, in particular sports games, will not have a pc version in the first year. I am not sure for this, of course, things change, but..

Last edited:

VFXVeteran

Banned
A lot of them are on PS4 too 🤷

22 - PS4 (+1 if you count Godfall as a PS5 release)
23 - PC

Out of the 36, I’m only interested in 3-4 of them only.

I’m more interested in W101 Remastered, Trials of Mana, and Disaster Report tho.

Next-gen graphics will be on PC before PS5/XSX so you can consider those games using the latest tech.

Last edited:

VFXVeteran

Banned
These are the last months of this gen(games based on 2012 hardware), and during these months pc has the same amount of big games as PS consoles(in an IGN list, if this means something at all).

Now that more pc gamers than ever have access to hardware that plays almost everything pretty well, pc can have the same amount of games as PS. In PC's biggest '' market power'' momentum.

And you say that it is an indication of something...
No it isn't.

it is more likely that even some first next-gen multiplatform games, in particular sports games, will not have a pc version in the first year. I am not sure for this, of course, things change, but..

Yes, it is because the PC has never gotten so many PS4 exclusives before and all the Xbox games are now on PC as well. Basically the PC will end up with most of the lot because the games will either be PS4 only (i.e. Predator will not go to XSX) or XSX only (i.e. Hellblade 2). Both of which will be on the PC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom