• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 3 Game of the Year winners from 2003 to 2019, which games will be the top 3 from 2020?

Which game could be the big winner of the year?

• Total voters

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
So your actual vote is ghost of tsushima and you fukin hate animal crossing but because other people vote animal crossing you decide to vote animal crossing😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

tenor.gif

GoT is my personal GOTY, but I know it won't win many GOTY awards. I have a feeling that AC will win the most GOTY awards, so I voted for that to be the most likely candidate to be overall GOTY 2020.

Does that make sense?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
For me currently is...

Final Fantasy VIIRemake but that can change once 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and Bravely 2 comes out.

Rikkori

2003 was such a ridiculously good year. Looking through its top 100 it was nothing but heavy hitters from top to bottom, so many classics. Looking at it again today it's mind boggling how there could be so many great games coming out in a single year.

Now, we'd be lucky to reach 20.

Insane.

bender

What time is it?
I'm guessing Spelunky 2 will end up in mine. For now: Animal Crossing, Nioh 2, Resident Evil 3

Mozzarella

I think it will be between The Last of Us Part 2 and Cyberpunk will a possible upset from Half Life Alyx. I dont think Final Fantasy 7 Remake will win GOTY at TGA.
As for the total number of awards its: Cyberpunk 2077, The Last of Us Part 2, Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Also why I cannot vote in polls?

Top Bottom