• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of September 2020

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
For me this the biggest game I'm looking forward in September.
pg4AeWr.jpg

THERE is the answer. I forgot that was this month.

Is Baldur's Gate 3 really out this month? Like, this isn't just the early access launch or some dumb shit like that? Feels like I haven't seen anything about that game.

Humdinger

I didn't watch the videos, but just going off the list...

The Mafia remake interests me. Not sure I'm up for something real violent and gritty, but on the other hand, I like the period it's set in.

Kingdoms of Amalur had my attention for a while, but I remember not feeling at all engaged with the story, when I played the original, way back when. I heard it compared to a single-player MMO, in the sense that the story is rather generic and most of the action involves simple fetch/kill quests. Combat is the main attraction, but I don't think that could hold my attention without story, characters, and interesting quest design, so I'll probably pass.

I'll probably wait and watch reviews/impressions for both.

CitizenX

Banned
There really is something special about that NBA game. EVERY year it gets, i will say mediocre reviews, but absolutely is one of the top sellers of the year(avg. 7.5 million last 5 yrs.). Its already sitting at Overwhelmingly negative on Steam and look at the last 5 yrs. i would say the avg is negative. i was just curious if anyone here bought this and is it really bad. I cant tell from forums its usually about the online and some other usually gripes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom