• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of June 2021

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

June 2021 is packed with new games to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S/ One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile. Here's everything worth keeping an eye on.

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2

Platform : PC PS4 XBOX ONE XSX|S

Release Date : June 4, 2021

Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection

Platform : Switch PC PS4 XBOX ONE

Release Date : June 10, 2021

Scarlet Nexus

Platform : XBSXS XBOX ONE PS5 PS4 PC

Release Date : June 25, 2021

Solar Ash

Platform : PS5 PC PS4

Release Date : June TBC, 2021

Chivalry 2

Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S PS4 XBOX ONE

Release Date : June 8, 2021

Legend of Mana

Platform : PC PS4 Switch

Release Date : June 24, 2021

Mario Golf: Super Rush

Platform : Switch

Release Date : June 25, 2021

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade

Platform : PS5

Release Date : June 10, 2021

Guilty Gear -Strive-

Platform : PC, PS5, PS4

Release Date : June 11, 2021

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Platform : PS5

Release Date : June 11, 2021

BONUS

TESO: Gates Of Oblivion

Platform : PC June 1

Release Date : XBOX ONE XBSXS PS4 PS5 June 8, 2021

WoW: Burning Crusade

Platform : PC

Release Date : June 1, 2021

Nothing for me.

Mr Hyde

Super stoked for Final Fantasy Intergrade and Legend of Mana. Two all time classics. Scarlet Nexus looks dope too, but I'm afraid I have to pass on that for now. Grabbing it later at a sale.

[Sigma]

1. Guilty Gear -Strive-

2. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade(i'm just playing the DLC)

Planned:
4. Mario Golf: Super Rush
5. Legend of Mana

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

After a fairly packed May, June offers even more big releases, from exclusives to exciting new IPs. All eyes may be on E3 2021 and what the future holds but in the coming weeks, these 10 games will be worth checking out. Without further ado, let's get into each one.

Kokoloko85

Ive got Ratchet and FF7 Preordered.
Will probably get Mario Golf too

Maybe Ninja Gaiden as I never played NG 2 or 3
Guity Gear in the future

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Didn't realise ratchet was coming out so soon.

Just that for me from that list for June, I will get Scarlet Nexus and Ninja Gaiden on PC at a later date once some attractive discounts pop up.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Summer is almost here as June is officially upon us. So here we are for another round of the month’s biggest game releases. This month, we get to look forward to Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Final Fantasy VII Intergrade, Mario Gold Super Rush, Chivalry 2 and so much more.

This month we are getting a slew of upcoming games. 2021 is giving us a new Ratchet and Clank game where you can play as a female lombax named Rivet. Make sure you check out Necromunda Hired Gun or Operation Tango. Gameplay for Evergate is available for you to check out. The Gates of Oblivion expansion for ESO is out this month, or you can play Sludge Life. If bicycling is more your speed, check out Tour De France 2021. You can catch Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. If you’re more into older games coming to new platforms, check out Legend of Mana and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2. Fans of Dungeons and Dragons get a new Dark Alliance game this month. Still to come we have Edge of Eternity, Mighty Goose, Ninja Gaiden Master Collection, and Ender Lillies Quietus of the Knights. Check out The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom, Guilty Gear Strive, The Persistence, Roguebook, and Scarlet Nexus, all available in June 2021

Contracts 2 when it goes half of the price could be mine.

Top Bottom