• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami - Black Lives Matter Speech

giphy.gif

I like how it’s a bunch of talk about being inclusive and then it’s like fuck all the other races because Black Lives Matter.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Nice sentiment but too bad you don't have any black focused characters to work with...

Didn't they also give Zoe Quinn a bump too? Fucking Jason Demarco. lol.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

This just a week after Noelle Stevenson got caught telling racist jokes on a Livestream....

So much bullshit hypocrisy out there

Falcs

Banned
Is there a website somewhere that has a list of TV shows/Cartoons/etc. like this that have gone woke and are pushing this propaganda bullshit?
I want to know what shows to avoid letting my son watch when he's older so that he isn't brainwashed with this bullshit.

brap

Banned
Is there a website somewhere that has a list of TV shows/Cartoons/etc. like this that have gone woke and are pushing this propaganda bullshit?
I want to know what shows to avoid letting my son watch when he's older so that he isn't brainwashed with this bullshit.
Just avoid everything post 2012. It's mainly all garbage anyway.

Mobius_

Banned
This video was a bit cringe but only a weirdo would disagree with the overall message.

Last edited:
Top Bottom