• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Warren and Jason Schreier tease their own article. Also plug Bloomberg paid subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

driqe

Gay sex video
hype train GIF

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
It’s probably just a date.. for a formal announcement.. of an announcement... of a teaser.. of a trailer... with no gameplay....
but fuck it, I am in.

Sota4077

if Jason is reporting it, it's probably bad news. might be cyberpunk related.

If it is Jason he's probably going to overblow something severely beyond what it really is. Probably reporting that a person in the company identified as gender non-binary, but their immediate supervisor on two separate occasions said "hey dude, come check this out!" and the person corrected them twice asking not to be called "dude" and it has never happened again. Jason will report this as a repeated systematic hatred within the walls of 343i against folks who identify as gender non-binary. Don't get me wrong. I absolutely believe in trans rights and we should refer trans folks with the pronouns they would like. So no one come at me with that bullshit calling me transphobic. This is only about Jason Schreier being absolute trash writer who absolutely worships himself. His "big scoop" reports are always overblown.

Last edited:

Exanthus

Banned
I'll be interested if it is the Halo Dev issues.
Something different after writing about Cyberpunk countless times already.

ZehDon

Gold Member
3:43am, eh? Halo-related confirmed.

If Schreier is hyping up a "What went wrong with Halo Infinite" piece, I'll be pretty disappointed. "Tune it at 7 to see the flaming train wreck! It's still on fire with people trapped inside!".

If Schreier has a piece with interviews with the devs, outlining Halo Infinite's changes and current situation, that'll be kinda cool... if it's not pay walled by Bloomberg.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Prob his expose on what went wrong leading up to the now infamous Halo Infinite reveal.

Likely. We know things went wrong and someone was bound to go to him with some info. I'm not really a Halo fan anymore, but I'd love to hear whats going on at the studio. Though Halo Infinite does look dated, I think they should keep their promise and release it on the past XB systems. Halo isn't a looker, but I don't really think it ever was. If they main draw is its open world, drop in drop out co-op or something or some Borderlands looter thing, I think they should focus on keeping it on many systems as many can over look it looking dated if it really does something different compared to the other Halo titles.

Its not like we hate Borderlands cause it looks cartoony or something. They can save that energy for the next Series X Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom