• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Gamescom 2019 trailer

Is that ring indicative of Battle Royale with 8 people? I wasn't able to listen with Audio.

MetalRain

I wonder if Ghost Recon really needs Battle Royale mode. Mercenaries mode in Wildlands wasn't really as good as normal PVP modes.

I really like how snow accumulates on the characters, can't wait to play the single-player campaign.

crumbs

After watching that Gamescom PVP trailer, I could only think of 2 things:

1. That's an awful cover of an already annoying Blur song.
2. Why do the running animations look so off? Especially around the 1 min mark where they're charging at each other. Maybe because they all have the exact same animation regardless of body size and type?

A blue ring, though? For all of its flaws, at least Firestorm got THAT right, and I was hoping that would make other developers come up with their own creative takes on the ring. And here comes Ubisoft and does the laziest thing possible by just cloning the most basic and drab ring design there is.

scalman

first 15 min of campaign, only thing that i will play

EtqQBzw.png

ioyGIr7.png

just hope it s more interesting solo then Wildlands

Last edited:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Still repping the shitty version of the Tavor I see.... What does a man have to do to get an x95 around here?!?!?

I'm convinced Ubisoft just recycles gun models. Every one of their games has the exact same ones.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned

Not interested in the game at all but it's good to see Future Press continues their quality work especially in a day and age when almost every physical strategy guide publisher has died.

Top Bottom