• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: 20th Anniversary Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Happy Anniversary, Ghosts!

2021 marks the 20th Anniversary of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon. It's thanks to you and your continuous support that we're celebrating this milestone. Stay tuned! There's still lots to come.

Wish they make a remake of the first ghost recon

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Welcome to this Anniversary Showcase celebrating 20 years of Ghost Recon! Get ready to meet the people behind the franchise, hear anecdotes, receive gifts and a special surprise… with the worldwide reveal of a brand new Ghost Recon project. Sit back and enjoy the show!

New Ghost Recon?

SJRB

Gold Member
Watch it ends up being a mobile game or a browser game or something dumb like that.

considering how Ubi is treating Tom Clancy these days I’m not expecting much.

Rawker

Yeah og GR is still unmatched, you get shot in the arm and your accuracy drops. Shot in the leg and you limp and move slower. Other then needing some bullet physics added and updated graphics the game was way ahead of it's time.

Venza

Banned
I bought BreakPoint for $15 and for that price it’s a half decent open world game. It’s also easily a below average Ghost Recon game. Bring back tactics and squad commands like advanced war fighter and combat like future soldier and I’ll pay full price.

Last edited:
Top Bottom