• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TIME Exclusive Interview - Donald Trump After Hours

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Are there mental health requirements that a president has to meet? I can imagine Trump having at least 5 personality disorders.
Well, he had a shitty doctor write an awful letter saying that Trump is in perfect health.

The letter was such obvious horseshit that an elementary school teacher would have failed it if it was a homework assignment. But for some reason, whatever screening process for the president of the fucking United States went "YEP, THIS SAYS HE'S HEALTHY. ON TO THE NEXT STEP"

Tovarisc

Later, Trump insisted that he invented the Dutch Angle, and single handely created Dark Souls.

Funny that you say that.

DEtOd9D.png

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/862684225723670528

Bolivar687

Banned
The waiters know well Trump’s personal preferences. As he settles down, they bring him a Diet Coke, while the rest of us are served water, with the Vice President sitting at one end of the table. With the salad course, Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests. When the chicken arrives, he is the only one given an extra dish of sauce. At the dessert course, he gets two scoops of vanilla ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, instead of the single scoop for everyone else.

This really reminded me of a conversation wherein my girl explained the family dynamics of her culture to me. They always give the first born son the largest piece of meat at dinner or little extras like this here. It's meant to build up their confidence and reinforce their self-esteem but it more than likely backfires. She noticed that across different generations and family branches, it tends to make these men narcissistic and impedes their decisionmaking, as they expect the real world to accommodate them more than it actually will.

brau

This really reminded me of a conversation wherein my girl explained the family dynamics of her culture to me. They always give the first born son the largest piece of meat at dinner or little extras like this here. It's meant to build up their confidence and reinforce their self-esteem but it more than likely backfires. She noticed that across different generations and family branches, it tends to make these men narcissistic and impedes their decisionmaking, as they expect the real world to accommodate them more than it actually will.

He fits the bill. Thats for sure. He is like a spoiled brat. Just his reaction to that interview throwing a fit and going to sit at his desk pretending to do work by just shuffling paper showed that.

lol, good article by Time

Two scoops of ice cream on a chocolate cream pie....lmao, at his age I wouldn't be eating that much sugar

I really hate everything about this man. He has no redeeming qualities at all.

I've seen quite a few Simpson's gifs lately that show Homer repeating things Trump says. I thought to myself "yeah Homer is an absolute idiot like Trump, but at least he has some redeeming qualities. I'm not sure if Trump has any redeeming qualities whatsoever."

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but from this article it almost seems like he spends all day trying to figure out how he can beat the Democrats instead of doing things like working on the infrastructure, balancing the budget, doing things that could improve the quality of life for Americans, etc.

The Democrats are his main opponents now so that's no surprise.

And let's pretend you could balance the budget and keep it that way from now until say 2037. How would you do it?

I'd guess you probably wouldn't be working on infrastructure because you would tell yourself you're broke. So that won't even get off the ground given all the work required.

Accordingly, you'd probably be on a fiscal responsibility crusade gutting something like Medicaid while telling minorities you're sorry but there's no money. Is that what you really want your leaders to be working on?

ElFly

ok so what I think that happened here, is that whoever Trump was talking to, was nostalgic of the old catapult that would pour out steam when launching a plane, and that would look cool and powerful

but Trump being a sociopath doesn't understand nostalgia, and assumed that the new system just worked worse

unless there's a real issue with the new system, which is also possible I guess

Top Bottom