• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tidus or Cloud?

Which character is better

• Tidus

Votes: 26 20.5%
  • Cloud

Votes: 101 79.5%

• Total voters

OOGABOOGA

Banned
Which character do you think is better?

Tidus FTW tbh
5e10bb40fa9fb59cfacdcc19d5cf40353a5daf95.gifv

My favourite character in the whole series.
He is just so fucking awesome 👌

OOGABOOGA

Banned
Both fugly and pathetic.
Lock+ban.
This mofo at it again. Why was his ban not permanent.
Did you forget to take your birth control?

pepe-potus-calls-the-shots.gif

Tidus was cringe to me without knowing. And his fashions was/is puke.
Cloud hair is so fucking gross 🤮 that thing look like a dead skunk and his outfit look like a trash bag. On top of that he has no personality, I don't understand the hype, he is just a confused cringey emo middle school boy.

Last edited:

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
After absolutely loving FF VII, VIII, and IX (not to mention the SNES games before them), when X came out I watched a friend play the first hour and said, nope, I'm done with this franchise.

Still haven't played anything after IX, because how much I hated the very soul of X. I think that answers the question.

Last edited:
After absolutely loving FF VII, VIII, and IX, when X came out I watched a friend play the first hour and said, nope, I'm done with this franchise.

Still haven't played anything after IX, because how much I hated the very soul of X. I think that answers the question.
It was the beginning of the end.

FFXII was so close to achieving the greatness of the franchise but they fucked up.

OOGABOOGA

Banned
After absolutely loving FF VII, VIII, and IX (not to mention the SNES games before them), when X came out I watched a friend play the first hour and said, nope, I'm done with this franchise.

It was the beginning of the end.

FFXII was so close to achieving the greatness of the franchise but they fucked up.
Yet FFX is the most sold FF ever

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Tidus fucking sucks, I hate everything about him. His whiny voice, his dopey overly exaggerated animations, his Meg Ryan haircut, his cringe dialog. But most of all, I hate how his whole schtick is to loudly advertise how stupid he is so that everyone else has a reason to dump information on you.

Cloud sucks too but not as badly at least

Last edited:

KiteGr

Cloud is a faker. He failed his goals, and fused with somebody's alse identity and accomplishments to fell better about him self.
Tida is both figuratively and literally made up. A construct of imagination about a perfect dude that a child came up with.

Cloud is the more real character, one with flaws, embarrassments and skeletons in his closet.
Tida as a fully made up character doesn't have any real flaws besides some daddy issues and being a fish out of water when interacting with the real wolrd.

Last edited:
Cloud is a faker. He failed his goals, and fused with somebody's alse identity and accomplishments to fell better about him self.
Tida is both figuratively and literally made up. A construct of imagination about a perfect dude that a child came up with.

Cloud is the more real character, one with flaws, embarrassments and skeletons in his closet.
Tida as a fully made up character doesn't have any real flaws besides some daddy issues and being a fish out of water when interacting with the real wolrd.
Yep. This why I identify with cloud:

A pathetic loser.

Fbh

Generic anime dude with a big badass sword or Meg Ryan in a stupid costume.
I'll go with the generic anime dude.

Top Bottom