• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ Nordic Is Giving Away 2 Free PC Games for Their 10th Anniversary (Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, Jagged Alliance 1: Gold Edition)

fermcr

THQ Nordic‘s big 10th Anniversary celebration stream is happening tomorrow, and besides some updates on their upcoming titles as well as previously announced ones, the publisher also has something special in store for PC players that have supported them over the years. THQ Nordic will be giving away two free PC games on Steam from today until one week from now, in addition to holding a big Steam sale for their titles on the platform...

Kuranghi

I didnt play Titan Quest because by the time I found out it existed Grim Dawn was in early access, but I ended up never getting into GD so now I'm wondering if I should try Titan Quest. Probably pointless with D2 remake coming (never played D2 at all) and D4 after that.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I didnt play Titan Quest because by the time I found out it existed Grim Dawn was in early access, but I ended up never getting into GD so now I'm wondering if I should try Titan Quest. Probably pointless with D2 remake coming (never played D2 at all) and D4 after that.
Grim Dawn is way better IMO; Titan Quest is boring and monotonous compared to it.

I still like Titan Quest, but it's rather mindless.

D2 ehh... way too old school lol

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Nice, thanks for the heads up! I was always curious about TQ, heard a fair amount of praise about it over the years.

Top Bottom