• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thoughts on Sony's new $30 Dual Shock 4 paddle accessory?

Impotaku

I bought it just for the fact that L3&R3 are a pain to continually press when playing no mans sky & RE2 remake. Would be nice to have them as separate buttons to save my thumbs, annying that it's game exclusive in the uk but needs must. No way i'm paying scalper prices for this i can wait a few weeks for it to come out officially.

RPSleon

I really want it because it will definitely help with my carpal tunnel issues. Which is actually brought on by piano, not gaming. Just cant play normally with my right hand anymore. So if i can, for example, aim and shoot with my left hand entirely, then i can use my finger on the right stick.

I will get one..

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
One negative that I forgot to
mention was my grip on the controller changes when I hold it and noticed my hands were a little sore getting used to it. But after a few days it goes away. I had the same issue when I bought a Scuf vantage for my PS4 way back when. Just an FYI for those without one.

Top Bottom