• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thor 3: Ragnarok Review Thread

?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadist

He's even made flowcharts.
This seems relevant to my interests.

In my perfect future, everyone is named Martha.
Muy bueno.

Fuck BvS. I’m still disappointed I traded in my free theater ticket for it. The only good thing out of that movie was the nice older gentleman who sat next to me who, after the movie was done, stood up, stares at the screen and starts to shake his head. He chuckles and tells me “I have no idea what just happened”.

whoszed

I can only hope this will lead more people to discover Waititi's other work. Hunt for the Wilderpeople is so damn good.

DeviantBoi

Saw it yesterday.

Loved it!

The opening scene before the main title is badass.

And I'm glad to read that
Korg and Miek
will return in a future MCU movie.

Bleepey

I fell asleep twice watching this. I don't know why it didn't click with me, it looks like Heavy Metal come to life. I briefly napped in Homecoming and parts of Wonder Woman too so it's not just a marvel thing. I fear comic book movies are like video games I prefer to bitch about them than watch/play them.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Watched this yesterday and got to say, this is yet another gem. The jokes and the Black Widow references are great and entertainment, along with the chances to Thor by the end of the movie

I definitely will want to watch it again

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
For people who've watched it, does it matter if you didn't watch 1 and 2, with only Avengers as background story for Loki?

I hope they include both Team Thor shorts in the blu-ray :(

You should watch Avengers: Age of Ultron too.

shaneo632

I fell asleep twice watching this. I don't know why it didn't click with me, it looks like Heavy Metal come to life. I briefly napped in Homecoming and parts of Wonder Woman too so it's not just a marvel thing. I fear comic book movies are like video games I prefer to bitch about them than watch/play them.

I think you might need to get more sleep at night, lol.

MadmanUK

Watched it in 3D imax last night. Enjoyable but not great. It’s basically a movie of two halves and I wanted more of the other half. 7/10

Top Bottom