• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This War of Mine Final Cut for consoles announced and it will join Xbox Game Pass on Day 1

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

This-War-of-Mine-Final-Cut-Xbox-Game-Pass-1024x454.jpg.webp

T-Cake

Absolutely loved this game in 2014…. But I’d rather they make a sequel instead of more DLC or whatever this is

Edit: I googled and it says “Final Cut” came out on 2019. WTH?

It's a re-release with the X|S patch. So will probably be a nice crisp 4K.

Murdoch

I think I got this on the switch for around £1 a year or so ago. Great "game" if a little depressing. No real desire to return to the game and the "enhanced" graphics I'm sure will add very little to this title.

Still, if you've got GP it's worth a little fiddle with.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

This War of Mine: Final Cut is available now on Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5. The game is also available on Xbox Game Pass. Watch the launch trailer for a look at what to expect with This War of Mine: Final Cut, which features all content from the free major updates, with three new locations, new NPC civilians, a new scenario, a new playable character, and more, as well as the Final Cut update with 4K visuals, UI adjustments, and remastered locations from both the base game and DLC with new quests and events.

Top Bottom