• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

this is the ONLY good gaming forum now

nush

RLLMUK is still worth a visit ..it is very skewed towards us "Britishers" though...

If you enjoy 40+ year old men getting into spats with each other and mods that act like the worst HOA jobsworths. It was great, often hilarious until it became group owned cooperate with a " Committee".

This is the only gaming forum now, period. All of the others have shut down. Internet forums are more dead than David Bowie. Virtually all gaming discussion has moved to Reddit, Discord, 4chan, etc.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
RLLMUK is still worth a visit ..it is very skewed towards us "Britishers" though...

I used to visit that forum, it started out of the closing of the EDGE magazine forum. I was in the first batch of members, not been on it in years though, as the place filled up with the usual self righteous lefty cunts as the years went by, Jeremy Corbyn worshippers and the rest.

Very true. Just the other day, on Gamefaqs, some crazy person made a thread about Ravens "beating the fuck out of the Chiefs" and they were just melting down since the opposite happened. Well all I said was "mental health is important" and was moderated for it as "abusive behavior" lol.

The place is run by absolute snowflakes.

GAF has it's issues for sure but it's better than the rest.
Here I can talk about games and leave the other BS out.

Last edited:

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
Hey brother, I'm sure I was member 137 or something.

I couldn't tell you what number I was, don't even have my log in details anymore, to find out.

I did like the forum but as the lefties moved in, differing opinions became less and less tolerated, with forum members piling in and basically mocking people into submission/silence.

nush

I did like the forum but as the lefties moved in, differing opinions became less and less tolerated, with forum members piling in and basically mocking people into submission/silence.

And then they went woke, which was hilarious as they memory holed and bleached the forums history "We never joked that SA and rape where funny" when people actually had admitted to doing those things. They order 66'd character and comedy posters that they had fostered and encouraged since the Edge days. That and being incredibly hostile to new members.

Top Bottom