• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

These types of people are fucking disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like seriously dude... what goes through your fucking head when you do shit like this and then realize you got caught and act like nothing ever happened. Why is pedophilia so rampant in this country? Is it more rampant in other countries as much as USA? I never heard about any of it from other places...

Also, I live in Florida and Amber alerts go out like multiple times a month. It's kind of scary there is still shit like this in today's day and age.

My friend is also a cop in irl, and I heard some horror stories from suicides, attempted murders, drugs, and child molesters. I would never be able to be a cop, too much shit to handle.

Last edited:

Romulus

Like seriously dude... what goes through your fucking head when you do shit like this and then realize you got caught and act like nothing ever happened. Why is pedophilia so rampant in this country? Is it more rampant in other countries as much as USA? I never heard about any of it from other places...

Also, I live in Florida and Amber alerts go out like multiple times a month. It's kind of scary there is still shit like this in today's day and age.

My friend is also IRL cop, and I heard some horror stories from suicides, attempted murders, drugs, and child molesters. I would never be able to be a cop, too much shit to handle.

The population is still growing, so the more people we have the more defective humans will be born.

Last edited:

NeoGiffer

I would never be able to be a cop, too much shit to handle.

A-RoboCop-Prequel-Without-Robocop-2-770x515.jpg

I’ve seen this video as well. It’s disturbing and insane to think that there are people like this in unassuming places; he looks just like any average Joe.

Bro really?? You’re asking if pedophilia is as rampant in other countries?? Really?? Where is the Catholic Church based?? Where is it legal to marry kids?? Really bro??

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

My friend is also a cop in irl, and I heard some horror stories from suicides, attempted murders, drugs, and child molesters. I would never be able to be a cop, too much shit to handle.

Also a problem in the UK. There are loads of vigilante groups who go after pedos and post the videos on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom