• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There may be a cheaper 500GB SSD Xbox Series X|S Seagate storage card on the way

I can't imagine myself going for a 500gb SSD no matter how fast it is. I'll just continue to swap out my non-active games to my 5TB mechanical until the prices naturally come down for the 1TB variant. And honestly I'm hoping that they start introducing larger drives.
The price of memory accessories rarely comes down on consoles... Especially now that they can tell you: if you don't have the money to get the 1tb option then get the 512gb you cheap peasant.

For the same price you could get either a ps5 digital edition + a 512gb internal drive or a series s + the 512gb card.

Another option would be a series s + a 1tb card for the price of a series x or a ps5.

Also, you can get a series x + a 1tb drive for a bit more money than a ps5 a 2tb drive + money to pay ps+ or an external drive for your ps4 games.

Either storage is too expensive on Xbox or the series s is in an uncomfortable pricing position (not matter how well engineered it might be)... Or well PCIe 4 nvme SSDs are way too cheap for their own good.

That situation was perfectly predictible, but I didn't expect it to be the case so early.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
150 euros for 500GB? Really?

Face Palm GIF

Top Bottom