• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There Is A Pre-Alpha PlayStation 5 Footage Leaked For Horror Game

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Hard to say from the vid. Too dark, too pixelated.

J3nga

It gives me more of Alan Wake vibes than SH TBH, although I'd like to see both. Also it might be just a tech demo, similar to RE engine's kitchen demo.

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
Apparently that's what it was used for. Slim chance it might actually be from a real project though, I guess.

I wonder what "09 78 26" is referencing? What's the point of that in a random ray-tracing tech demo?

Yeah I paused it a couple of times and saw those numbers. Seems to specific to be just a tech demo.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Nothing about it gives Silent Hill vibes. Not the audio, not the art style. I really hope it's not that. Doubt any of you would think so if the tweet didn't make that claim...

Lol @ people commenting on the visual quality from this, they could show Alan Wake in such a blurry fashion and you'd be impressed if it had reflections I guess :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom