• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TheRadBrad : “ This is Kinda Cool .. I Still Don’t Like Abby Tho ” ( hilarious TLOU2 short walkthrough )

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Ok this is funny and I’m not posting this to make you fight over a Game but .. this man is one of the best YouTubers .. and this part specifically Abby is getting roasted all the way ... you will see him trying so hard to play as Abby

one of the best reaction video on a game

enjoy .. and I don’t care if you like the game or not just try to smile

Last edited:
Wow I've been on blackout this whole time, I've caught a few weird scores and headlines but decided against spoiling myself.
Also use to watch Brad all the time even befor he got big, but stopped watching him cause he never pays attention to shit and throws the game on easy mode, I know you don't watch him for his gameplay but he does have a good personality and in general is not to critical of games, however seeing him out right blasting this game makes me want to play it
just so I can say fuck this game lol.
Can't wait for the angry joe review think I'm gonna pick this up.

Fuck radbrad. Puts spoilers in his thumbnails regularly. Deserves to have his whole channel taken down imo. Him and all those fuckwads like him. muh viewzz

Sounds like someone is jealous of his success. If you are so good and he deserves his channel taken down then I suggest you make one yourself and get the same amount of audience like he did. Let me know I'll even sub and help you out.

Last edited:

hyperbertha

Sounds like someone is jealous of his success. If you are so good and he deserves his channel taken down then I suggest you make one yourself and get the same amount of audience like he did. Let me know I'll even sub and help you out.
Wot? Did you even read my comment? He spoils games. Thats why I hate him.

Wot? Did you even read my comment? He spoils games. Thats why I hate him.

And guess what, that doesn't make him bad lol or make him a dick. . If you are trying to avoid spoilers than its probably a good idea to not go on youtube or any forums or anything like that.

Ever heard of self control and discipline? No? Sorry, can't help you there.

I've managed to avoid spoilers. Have you? Clearly not.

hyperbertha

And guess what, that doesn't make him bad lol or make him a dick. . If you are trying to avoid spoilers than its probably a good idea to not go on youtube or any forums or anything like that.

Ever heard of self control and discipline? No? Sorry, can't help you there.

I've managed to avoid spoilers. Have you? Clearly not.
Yea that's not the solution. Asking to not go on youtube is a bit much and I'm sure even you can come up with simpler solutions for everyone involved with that excuse for a brain you have. Since you are a fan of this fuckwit you clearly watch youtube and hence contradict yourself. What a joke.

MetalRain

I kind of liked Abby more than Ellie. Like who does go around the US to revenge a guy you kind of knew. And then does is twice. Not a sane character.

Yea that's not the solution. Asking to not go on youtube is a bit much and I'm sure even you can come up with simpler solutions for everyone involved with that excuse for a brain you have. Since you are a fan of this fuckwit you clearly watch youtube and hence contradict yourself. What a joke.

I am actually not a fan of him lol and never watch him. Just pointing out how ignorant you are buddy and wishing someone's success to be taken down because you don't like what they do is very fucked up and childish.

Stuart360

Fuck radbrad. Puts spoilers in his thumbnails regularly. Deserves to have his whole channel taken down imo. Him and all those fuckwads like him. muh viewzz
tenor.gif

hyperbertha

I am actually not a fan of him lol and never watch him. Just pointing out how ignorant you are buddy and wishing someone's success to be taken down because you don't like what they do is very fucked up and childish.
These people keep on putting spoilers despite multitudes of complaints plenty of other users. That's pretty malicious and anti social. All he had to do was change the thumbnails and titles in his videos to not include spoilers. Fuck him. I couldn't care less if the guy loses his channel.

Plenty of lets players that do the same type of thing. This guy is easily replaceable. His 'success' is mainly due to being one of the very first to do this kind of thing.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I know I sound like an old man yelling at clouds...

But how loads of people, not just this one guy.. get 100s of thousands of people to watch dozens of 30 minute videos of them playing a game... is fucking beyond me lol

YELLS AT CLOUDS!

Honestly YouTube is a mindfeild of spoilers but I'm on that shit all day and haven't let anything spoil me, if there is anything even related I don't look at it, I'm subscribed to radbrad and his shit pops up everyday and I choose not to look at it, I'm not gonna personally stare at it and curse him for promoting his channel lol.

Great Hair

Banned
11mill. subs. but only 200 to 500K views per video, one or two reaching 1M. Is everyone at sleep? AS long he pushes sales for Sony, i couldnt care less about this particular person. Nothing about it was HILARIOUS, just one heck of an annoying voice.

Lunk

Abby is the most unjustified antagonist-turned-protagonist in all of fiction.

I mostly enjoyed TLOU2 but it falls apart upon reflection, because all the way to the end they're trying to build up this "redemption" that never happens. I really think at a very early point in concepting TLOU2 Neil Druckmann hired Halley Gross and they circlejerked about LGBTQ character-inserts and buff women, and they flirted with the idea of not doing a Joel/Ellie sequel but one about Abby, and ended up starting filming. At some point they convinced themselves to marry that scenario with their Joel & Ellie continuation... Maybe some Sony rep said "You have to bring back Joel & Ellie" and much like Kojima did, much like Shu Takumi (creator of Ace Attorney) did, Neil Druckmann felt no desire to do a full sequel about Joel and thusly said "Yeah... okay, I'll bring him back... to kill him, and this new protagonist will do it."

And I think it's a damn shame because if you imagine everything with Lev and Abby in isolation of the premise of TLOU2's plot, you can imagine a game where, while it's not as interesting for TLOU, it's an alright adventurous story about a flawed woman who seeks out redemption and finds some friends that need her... but once you make that the unfolding event to Abby killing Joel, it starts to fall apart. You have an unjustified killer of vengeance meandering around in a transphobic tribal war with kids, and it's somehow supposed to be TLOU2.

I loved the tale of revenge with Ellie, and I liked the flashbacks and I liked how it resolved with Ellie and Abby. I did not give a shit about the Wolves, the Scars or Lev because it felt like it did not belong in this story. And I so strongly suspect this came into existence because Neil and Co were playing around with other ideas for potential non-Joel&Ellie sequel concepts.

Gravemind

11mill. subs. but only 200 to 500K views per video, one or two reaching 1M. Is everyone at sleep? AS long he pushes sales for Sony, i couldnt care less about this particular person. Nothing about it was HILARIOUS, just one heck of an annoying voice.

Pretty nice of Sony to share a cut of the profits with you. What do you plan on buying with all of that extra cash?

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
I can't watch RadBrad because he talks while playing which applies to every YouTuber that does this. I usually watch Shirrako or MKIceAndFire as they never have commentary which in turn allows me to just watch the game to see if im interested in playing it.

Great Hair

Banned
Pretty nice of Sony to share a cut of the profits with you. What do you plan on buying with all of that extra cash?

A microsoft zune player or pay some minority over at mixer a coffee or two.

Can’t stand his voice or commentary.

arcadia and gravemind seem to like him/it. not sure whos worse, this radrat or critical .. they should have given +5 to their speech skill and not waste every point elsewhere.

Last edited:

Gravemind

A microsoft zune player or pay some minority over at mixer a coffee or two.

arcadia and gravemind seem to like him/it. not sure whos worse, this radrat or critical .. they should have given +5 to their speech skill and not waste every point elsewhere.

I dont even know who rad Brad is. I just find it funny, and pretty embarassing really, that you get any kind of satisfaction with the number of sales a company makes.

SkylineRKR

This guy is the worst streamer out there. When I find out i'm looking at footage by him, I quit the video. He's a bad player, yells annoyingly and fake enthousiasm (wow, a door opens! wow, a stair to climb!), spoilers, and I am legit surprised he has so many subs.

Top Bottom