• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the Xbox360 Time Article

ManaByte

I'm surprised no one caught this:
The grass in the old version looks like a green carpet; in the new version, each blade of grass is animated individually and sways to its own rhythm.

trilobyte

wldrhino said:
Why do you want Microsoft to Die? Competition is a good thing. It pushes the Technology, and in the end result will be better Games.
Not in microsoft's case ;) Games are secondary.

The MS hate is storng with this thread.

Anywho, I just popped in to say that MS is really pushing things with X360. I could care less if gaming is their #1 priority (it's definitely one of the bigger ones, or it better be if they want to sell these things). But the the overall features set of the X360 is truly awesome. Haters can go fuck themselves.

Bye :)

monkeyrun

the problem is, Xbox 1.5 will probably be slowed down by Sony's hype engine

and Halo3 will be crushed by PS3's Hype. :lol

TheDuce22

Banned
Incase you havent noticed Microsoft has a hype engine of their own. I cant figure out why sony fans think ps3 will dominate like ps2 did when there is no reason to believe it other than blind faith. Its two completely different situations, your just setting yourself up for dissapointment.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
monkeyrun said:
the problem is, Xbox 1.5 will probably be slowed down by Sony's hype engine

and Halo3 will be crushed by PS3's Hype. :lol

i hope you're crushed by a falling tree

3rdman

OMG! A nearly completely pro-Microsoft article has been written! Muster the armies! Gather the horde! We must stabeth at thine heart and pray to Sony for salvation!!!!

Man you guys are pathetic.

>>The truth is finally revealed. Microsoft has never cared about videogames or the game industry, but just wanted their trojan horse into people's living rooms so they can control everything you do. Big Brother is upon us.<<

You've got to be kidding. The company that brought us HALO, the best games I've played this generation of consoles, and created a ridiculously good online system in Xbox Live, doesn't care about videogames? They're a business that's designed to make money; if making a machine that plays videogames and other things allows them to make more money then the competition, then good for them. Sony wants the same thing.

3rdman said:
OMG! A nearly completely pro-Microsoft article has been written! Muster the armies! Gather the horde! We must stabeth at thine heart and pray to Sony for salvation!!!!

Man you guys are pathetic.

Yeah, seriously, I wish the japanophile losers could really know what the Japanese think about them...maybe then they could grow a brain and make rationalized judgements about things.

dlobro1080 said:
>>The truth is finally revealed. Microsoft has never cared about videogames or the game industry, but just wanted their trojan horse into people's living rooms so they can control everything you do. Big Brother is upon us.<<

You've got to be kidding. The company that brought us HALO, the best games I've played this generation of consoles, and created a ridiculously good online system in Xbox Live, doesn't care about videogames? They're a business that's designed to make money; if making a machine that plays videogames and other things allows them to make more money then the competition, then good for them. Sony wants the same thing.

When MS does it it's doom and gloom, when Sony does it is "kwai convergeance ^_^".

n3mo_toad

The Faceless Master said:
n3mo_toad FOR THREE!!! AND THE FOUL!!!!!!!! </MARVALBERT>

It's not enough I have to actually side with MS in a thread, but now you gotta leave teethmarks in my back too?

*rimshot*

And Ghaleon, that last statement was my point--Sony actually said the PS2 would 'replace the PC' or something to that effect, for all manner of entertainment. MS has indeed implemented many of these 'trojan horse' features (it's funny--if Micro$oft does it, it's EVIL. if Sony or Nintendo or Sega does it, it's good for gaming! hooray for the consumer! please, people.) But other companies did it, and did it first.

I just hope the Revolution doesn't fall in with all this Photo viewer and video chat nonesense. Nintendo needs to STAY NINTENDO, not turn into an Apple Lite.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The Sony guys have a point actually. Microsoft just wants to make money, whereas Sony wants to protect puppies from vampires.

Also, everyone please remember when extolling the virtues of hype, that the word is short for hyperbole.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Stinkles said:
The Sony guys have a point actually. Microsoft just wants to make money, whereas Sony wants to protect puppies from vampires.

Also, everyone please remember when extolling the virtues of hype, that the word is short for hyperbole.
:lol

koam

Am I the only one shocked that the word "Nintendo" is actually being used in these stupid reports lately? I thought they were doomed.

Anyway, can't wait to play all three.

Top Bottom