• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox + Bethesda 2021 E3 Showcase & Discussion Thread

How many games will they show at Xbox E3 2021?

• 20 games

Votes: 80 31.9%
  • 35 games

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • 50 games

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • 60 games (same as 2019)

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • 85 games

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • 100 games

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Over 100 games

Votes: 72 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
The FH5 creator lab will be awesome. Gives me hardcore Rush 2049 vibes.

*edit* Premium bundle purchasers and Game Pass subscribers who buy the premium add-ons will get early access.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

FORZA H5 looks great.

One thing developers are very afraid of is being cancelled. Make sure we tell you how we used authentic Mexican people for a game in Mexico. Which it makes sense to do those things for your game, but people are super sensitive about it in the world right now and they go out of their way to approve their authenticity.

Last edited:

elliot5

One thing developers are very afraid of is being cancelled. Make sure we tell you how we used authentic Mexican people for a game in Mexico. Which it makes sense to do those things for your game, but people are super sensitive about it in the world right now and they go out of their way to approve their authenticity.
... no. It's a huge bonus point to talk about that authenticity without any worry about "cancellation"..

reksveks

I love that random arse montage, is someone going to do a frame by frame breakdown.

I also do like design lab but I have 4 controllers in a 1 bed flat.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

... no. It's a huge bonus point to talk about that authenticity without any worry about "cancellation"..
The only thing I would say is't with the other games they didn't emphasize how many Ausies, or Brits or Europeans they employed for the other games.

I mean they just switched over to Unreal 5 not too long ago. SO......
It's not only that. It's also the simple fact that sending a team over to Iceland was impossible to do what the world was going through the last year and a half. I think they deserve to get some cut slack, I believe they switched to UE5 last year, not this year. Actually, they might of been using it since day 1, but I know they confirmed it usage of UE5 when it was announced last year in May.

reksveks

I mean they just switched over to Unreal 5 not too long ago. SO......
I suspect that Microsoft and NT would have had access to alpha and beta well ahead of time so they should have built out some of the work flow ahead of time

Or I might just be rationalising a 2023 release date

Papacheeks

Banned
I suspect that Microsoft and NT would have had access to alpha and beta well ahead of time so they should have built out some of the work flow ahead of time

Or I might just be rationalising a 2023 release date

Here:

This was just last year, the reveal trailer if I remember was on Unreal 4. SO it wasn't super bad for them to roll it over into Unreal 5 from what the article talks about. But from what we know they are still years away. Got to remember they are a small team working on hellblade, and also have other projects that use the same actress and mo-cap studio.

They have a lot on their table at the moment. So yea 2023 we might see close to final game or even possible release.

reksveks

Got to remember they are a small team working on hellblade, and also have other projects that use the same actress and mo-cap studio.

They have a lot on their table at the moment. So yea 2023 we might see close to final game or even possible release.
Is Melina confirmed to be in Project Mara? Might have missed that

I'm so excited for Plague Tale, super excited for Psychonauts 2. Damn, I'm so excited about Xbox as a platform right now. Everything is so pitch perfect.

elliot5

They flashed an ad across the bottom of the screen to get your own MS E3 2021 commemorative drinking glass. lol.
yeah I was part of FanFest and got a 50% off coupon towards that

Kataploom

Gold Member
FORZA H5 looks great.

TBF that's only on USA lol... Nobody here in latinamerica ever care about that, that i know, even those influenced by woke culture (rare specie) don't afaik

Top Bottom