• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox + Bethesda 2021 E3 Showcase & Discussion Thread

How many games will they show at Xbox E3 2021?

• 20 games

Votes: 80 31.9%
  • 35 games

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • 50 games

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • 60 games (same as 2019)

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • 85 games

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • 100 games

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Over 100 games

Votes: 72 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJRB

Gold Member
Arkane

DTdkiZ4U0AAQzhx.jpg

YukiOnna

Don't care about Forza or cars much. But solid conference and majority of it on Game Pass so that's nice. I think they should have ended on halo.

Ceelic21

Neo Member
Overall a so-so show. Really the highlight was STALKER. Everything else of note for me seemed to just be 2 minute clips (i.e. Starfield) or brief teasers like The Outer Worlds 2. Didn't much care for that last CG from Arkane. They did manage to really drive home the value of game pass though.

ButchCat

Disappointed in Arkane. I know that Immersive Sims are dead and they have to adapt to current trends but that was shit.

GT isn't a system seller. Not anymore since the market is saturated with Top quality simulators now.

Forza being one.

Only exciting game for me in this how was Starfield and we got a 20fps trailer.

Halo Inifinite still looks average.
Mindshare. If this were Sony praises. MS average or trash. I am impartial because I want some competition this generation before Sony coverts back to shitty arrogant Sony. We already are seeing the signs.

Good show with good pacing, lot of exciting content for gamepass. - 8/10

Halo looked much better visually and im hoping it will be good

Robb

Gold Member
I've loved all of Arkane's stuff so I'll give Redfall the benefit of the doubt. But it didn't really look super interesting imo. Definitely not something that should have been the final announcement imo.

Last edited:

Nubulax

This show was good overall, Forza Horizon 5 looks cool. I would give it an 8/10.

More exciting games are still years away. Not enough gameplay. The last announcement was a CG cinematic trailer.
I would say that is a fair score maybe an 8.5. For Microsoft Xbox fanboys its prob a 10/10 because this show has been miles ahead of alot of past shows.

Dr Bass

It looked great, but lifeless like most of these racing or open world racing games. No fauna, and cities are abandoned when you arrive to them. Just vistas and cars.
Yeah, no interest from me on this one, but I know some people love it. I have a friend who loves all the Forza games and I don't get it. I'm not into GT either. I just think they all look fine.

Again, it was ok, but MS still just doesn't "get it" IMO. No creativity on display, no real charm. Just a bunch of realistic murder simulators, racing game ... and a bunch of games that will also be available elsewhere. Starfield is basically a year and a half away.

Replaced was by far the best thing they showed IMO because it looks different (even if it stole it's style from The Last Night, but where is that game??). I will likely get that. But the rest is a by the numbers snooze fest for me.

Top Bottom