• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox + Bethesda 2021 E3 Showcase & Discussion Thread

How many games will they show at Xbox E3 2021?

• 20 games

Votes: 80 31.9%
  • 35 games

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • 50 games

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • 60 games (same as 2019)

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • 85 games

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • 100 games

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Over 100 games

Votes: 72 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spidey Fan

Banned
I want his new adventure
watch this dragon ball GIF

Papacheeks

Banned
The only thing that truly interests me is to find out which studios have been taken over by Microsoft. Hoping it's not IOI.

I'm in the same boat. I also want more info on back4blood and BF2042 gamepass deals. Mainly crossplay info.

Those I'll just buy on pc. But I got lots of friends who have gamepass. So trying to see who's getting what this fall.

Got to get the band back together on my discord servers.

Kusarigama

As a gamer first, I want to watch a good "E3 season" gaming conference but as a PlayStation "fanboy" I want MS to fall facefirst on the ground with yet another disappointing show. :messenger_winking_tongue::messenger_grimmacing_

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
They need something graphically on the same level or better than horizon. If not they can fuck off. Time to deliver. Enough waiting. And your services mean jack shit if the games don't BRING IT

I want halo to be the best multiplayer game this fall is it too much to ask for ? Like seriously it's been a year and half already without forza or halo

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Should I put this thread in the OT for e3, or this one:

Confused Star Wars GIF

PhaseJump

Banned

Confused Star Wars GIF

Go with the other one. This thread was cleary created by an asshole that want's people to eat craig.

Confused Star Wars GIF
This is the actual streaming thread. That was an announcement thread. Use this one, also almost 1pm. Excitement awaits!

Last edited:

Markio128

Well, looks like I secured a Series X for the end of this month. In my view, I’m only interested in the short-term, up to Xmas, so I hope there will be at least a few great games available before then. I haven’t been a big fan of Halo since the 1st game (I rarely play games online), so I’m hoping there is more to 2021 than just that and a Forza. Something with a great single player campaign would be ideal, to sit alongside Horizon FW.

ShaikhCroft

My highlight of the year. Lesgo Microsoft.

My predictions and expectations:

• Halo Infinite Demo
  • Starfield Demo
  • Forza Horizon 5 Demo
  • Wolfenstein 3 Announcement & Gameplay
  • Avowed Sneak Peak
  • Hellblade 2 Gameplay First Look
  • Age of Empires 4
  • Grounded
  • Dishonored 3 CGI Announcement Teaser
  • The Outer Worlds 2 Announcement
  • Psychonauts 2
  • State of Decay 3 Announcement
  • Flight Simulator for Xbox
  • Gears 6 Teaser to end the show
  • 2 more new IP announcement
  • New acquisition announcement

MiguelItUp

If I'm surprised by anything, and it's good, I'll be happy. Not really expecting to be blown away. But I would hope it's better than Ubisoft and Devolver.

Top Bottom