• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox + Bethesda 2021 E3 Showcase & Discussion Thread

How many games will they show at Xbox E3 2021?

• 20 games

Votes: 80 31.9%
  • 35 games

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • 50 games

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • 60 games (same as 2019)

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • 85 games

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • 100 games

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Over 100 games

Votes: 72 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FunkMiller

Right then, Microsoft…

I bought this all singing all dancing gaming laptop, hoping that you goons are going to be bringing the games for the first time in many years. I’ve always been way more of a Sony fan… so give me something to change my mind. Give me something my Ryzen 9 and 3070 are going to love in the next year or two.

This is your chance to catch up. Don’t fuck it up.

Last edited:

ZehDon

T-Minus 1 minute. Goodluck, GAF.

Over 100k on Xbox's official YouTube stream alone; they fuck this up, at least they'll have an audience.

Doesn’t bother me I’m grateful you made this thread, but it’s here;

4Wsn557.jpg
That blue timer wasn't inserted by me, and I never saw it, I still can't see it. Must be a mod thing.

SSfox

Well, it's 2:45am AEST and for some fucking reason I decided to sit up and watch this. Phil - don't make me regret it.

Also, remind me to throw that tweet back at Schreier the next time he rants about spoilers ruining things for developers. And folks - spoiler tag that shit please.
Indeed, as i told before don't be fooled by that Jason, this guy is a hyena.

GymWolf

Thanks guys.

Following the latest news and leaks, do we know what are they gonna show for sure 110%?

halo
trailer of starfield

and?

Sacred

Can the mods just please ban the trolls for 24 hours or whatever if they just shitting on everything for no reason, it ruins the whole conference.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Here we go. If they dont deliver now I will never buy an Xbox. Ever.

Blow my mind motherfuckers

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
SO. MANY. COUNTDOWNS.

jshackles

straight to Todd Howard

Top Bottom