• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox + Bethesda 2021 E3 Showcase & Discussion Thread

How many games will they show at Xbox E3 2021?

• 20 games

Votes: 80 31.9%
  • 35 games

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • 50 games

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • 60 games (same as 2019)

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • 85 games

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • 100 games

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Over 100 games

Votes: 72 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabaus

Banned
I just want to say us PlayStation fans had to endure 6 months of the most insane, ridiculous, crazy rumors for 6 months about Xbox and almost none of them came to fruition here. I’m not saying sonys out of the clear or whatever but nothing at this show will change the status quo. These Xbox insiders (except Jez) are full of horse shit

Last edited:

FingerBang

It was in line with my expectations. Many interesting games coming to Game Pass, which is the reason why I have an Xbox.

It will take MS a while to build a strong first party culture, but they're getting there. Quantity over quality isn't a bad strategy.

iQuasarLV

What was that, a handful of games in 2021 releasing. 2022 was the majority and no time of year given. Guess that is a guess at release. Most likely a lot of it is pushed to 1st Quarter 2023. That one game announced for 2023 was lol cringe.

Sacred

9/10, so many titles to look forward, going to have new stuff to play every month, I'm happy.

A Plague's Tale was the game of the show for me and Stalker 2 has me so damn hyped.

Also, the fact they had all of this and there is 10 AAA titles we know about means ALOT is coming and that makes me happy for sticking with Xbox.

sol_bad

They try and hype a final reveal and it's just a god damn CGI trailer, meaning the game is 2 years away minimum.
23 studios and how many of their games were shown off?
Xbox owners waiting another 12-24 months for those first party exclusives.

Literally the only selling point is it's subscription service for people who don't like paying for individual games.
bleh

Droxcy

Shame Double Fine couldn’t hit a closer release date for a game I backed all the way in 2016. Forza Horizon 5 mexico looked fun but I want more street racing in Horizon off-road is getting old.

I think the announcement that got me the most hyped for Johnny Depp in Sea of Thieves and the Pirates story will be super fun to play.

mortal

Gold Member
df9.png

oagboghi2

Again with this banter and smart ass remarks during combat making things seem like a joke rather than people really fighting for their lives.

The STALKER trailer was a refreshing change of pace from that format above.
Seriously, this banter cliche needs to stop.

Developers need another reference that isn't bad version of Spiderman

Top Bottom