• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox + Bethesda 2021 E3 Showcase & Discussion Thread

How many games will they show at Xbox E3 2021?

• 20 games

Votes: 80 31.9%
  • 35 games

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • 50 games

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • 60 games (same as 2019)

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • 85 games

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • 100 games

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Over 100 games

Votes: 72 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no kojima? i was sure they were going to close the show with him and holy shit, i didnt expect to be most impressed by a racing game but forza looked insane!

Last edited:

GametimeUK

Why does a Nadine from Uncharted looking chick have to be in every game? Why do so many games have this "look" at the moment? Gamepass day one for sure as in I'm going to pass on this game.

Last edited:

Flabagast

New arkane is so disappointing. They are one of the most original devs but still they will do a GAAS coop shooter.

So so disappoiting, only idiots can be satisfied by that, my soul is crushed.

Not until 2022 you don't. If that lol.
Yeah. I was gonna buy an Xbox but after seeing this I'm gonna wait. I had never bought a console on launch but I did it with the PS5. To this day I haven't played a single PS5 game because, well, there isn't any. I'm not making that mistake twice.

kiryani

The fact these 27 game pass games are all just new releases and there will be 5x as much in older stuff that gets put on the pass too is just insane.

Game pass must be the best value thing in the history of money being exchanged for goods and services.

Top Bottom