• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us 2 Is UNCANCELLED! Trailer Reveal

RPGCrazied

Can you even buy the first game anymore since Telltale died? How does it run on PS4? One thing I remember the engine on consoles wasn't the best.

Can you even buy the first game anymore since Telltale died? How does it run on PS4? One thing I remember the engine on consoles wasn't the best.

dottme

I hope they won’t repeat the same mistake. They need to:
-> be ok technically. We don’t ask them to be top of the top but it should looks reasonably good and run well.
-> avoid to spent ton of money on license. The game they are doing are niche game and most of them won’t sell multiple million.

I hope they won’t repeat the same mistake. They need to:
-> be ok technically. We don’t ask them to be top of the top but it should looks reasonably good and run well.
-> avoid to spent ton of money on license. The game they are doing are niche game and most of them won’t sell multiple million.

I'd also add that you can't let the gameplay totally stagnate. Especially to the absurd degree it did with late stage TTG. The folklore is that this was due to Kevin Bruner's slavish persistence that they stick with the "winning" Walking Dead formula.

Whatever the reason, they did mildly experiment with some detective gameplay in the Batman series and I'd like to see them do the same (and go further) with Wolf 2. Simplifying the puzzles over their earlier adventures payed off in TWD but they shouldn't be so stuck to that notion of simplicity that it stifles all innovation. I'd like to see them add and expand on the formula with this game.

One of the best scenes in TWAU 1 is when you look around Toad's house observing signs of a struggle that he denies. With each new clue you observe giving you an opportunity to catch Toad in a lie and find out what really happened. More stuff like that could be a cool route to take.

Last edited:
Top Bottom