• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 ‘Next-Gen’ Most Recent Update Accidentaly Added Realistic 'Bagingos'

Draugoth

Gold Member
aqHbttq6ZTtXDJeRgDkera-1200-80.png.webp

CDPR’s upgraded RPG may have taken ‘4K’ textures to an entirely new place​

According to NSFW screenshots shared on Reddit and some real-life player testimony—my fiancé was taken aback when trying to take a picture in photo mode and noticed a bruxa had an entire bruxussy—some of The Witcher 3 women have fully formed vaginas and perfectly coiffed pubic hair. (It seems to be just the ones who are monsters, RIP.) Knowing that The Witcher 3 next-gen updates include “fully integrated fan-made mods including 4K textures and models,” it’s only natural to consider that the realistic vagina one is one of those mods—especially when the choice of pubic hair is so distinctly similar to one of the mod’s options. So I reached out to CDPR for comment. “We’re looking into it and will have more information in the coming days,” a rep told me via email.

When reached for comment, CDPR initially told Kotaku that the company was “looking into it and will have more information in the coming days,” but now it seems that the vaginas were added by mistake:
“The next-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features several community-sourced mods not created by CD PROJEKT RED, on top of numerous enhancements created and implemented by the studio internally. Merging everything together was a complex process and the textures in question are an unintended result present in the release version. This is something we are working to address.

Last edited:

Vick

Already noticed this, some naked Bruxas in a cave in B&W also got this new texture.

But fuck these articles. Kotaku, the most disgusting and degenerate videogame outlet, concerned about videogame pussies only seen by using Photo-Mode in the most adult mainstream game ever made..

bullshit-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif

Last edited:

Vick

And tons of others have decapitations, but for some non sense reason nudity is a taboo.
This entire game is a celebration of female beauty and feminine quality.
A pure masterclass of writing and honest lens on mature themes never to be seen again in gaming for many, many, many years and only if we are lucky. More likely, never again.

Was quite astonished to see there has been so little pushback for this re-release..

This entire game is a celebration of female beauty and feminine quality.
A pure masterclass of writing and honest lens on mature themes never to be seen again in gaming for many, many, many years and only if we are lucky. More likely, never again.

Was quite astonished to see there has been so little pushback for this re-release..
Geralt is so fucking alpha I was expecting half the game to be cut.

Vick

Geralt is so fucking alpha I was expecting half the game to be cut.
Not much about Geralt being alpha, that is still common, but about realistically portrayed women. Stunningly beautiful, feminine, naked women. Everywhere.

This is game could potentially completely destroy years of brainwashing and social engineering and turn "gender fluid™" hordes into hard straights again in an instant. /s.. kinda.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Hell yeah, nothing wrong with that.

WE all either have those body parts or put these in our mouth every day.... We do not kill people though.
Guess which one is forbidden in games. Killing or genitalia... yeah...

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Such a big deal made over something that half of the planet has. When will we ever rid ourselves of this being so 'taboo' in mature video games that are supposed to be advertising themselves as adult experiences?
Not in europe

Kadve

Isn't this the series where you can get nude pinups of all the girls you slept with? How is this a problem? Or have they stopped doing that after the first game.

Last edited:

Fbh

Austin Powers Laser GIF

"Accidentally"

also:

While landing strip pubes and perfectly neat labia aren’t the best representation of vaginas we could get, it’s better than a smoothed-over, sealed shut downstairs area—and I’d be even less bothered by it if the game included some juicy dude nudity, too.

The biggoted Kotaku author doesn't even consider the characters in question might identify as male

Top Bottom