• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

mansoor1980

Imagine getting destroyed by Greta Thunberg. Lol

Wz7h.gif

GymWolf

If you only look at the still thumbnail before starting the video, there is a dude with his mouth open that looks like the famous gif

black-boy-reaction.gif

Thaedolus

A future mod somewhere.

Christmas 97 my mom trolled me by not putting my new PlayStation out first as the big present, but instead had all the games out…so I open up Jet Moto 2 and I’m like uhh…mom, dad did you forget something? She plays dumb and says “can’t you play that on our computer?” I’m like…mom it’s a PlayStation game…and my sisters start laughing at me. I keep opening up gifts and Final Fantasy VII is there and some other games I’m just trying to hold back my disappointment so she wouldn’t feel bad, but literally on the verge of tears as my sisters laugh every time I opened another game I couldn’t play.

Then she goes behind the tree and pulls out the PSX box and says “maybe you should open this one” and Christmas was saved.

Lunarorbit

Christmas 97 my mom trolled me by not putting my new PlayStation out first as the big present, but instead had all the games out…so I open up Jet Moto 2 and I’m like uhh…mom, dad did you forget something? She plays dumb and says “can’t you play that on our computer?” I’m like…mom it’s a PlayStation game…and my sisters start laughing at me. I keep opening up gifts and Final Fantasy VII is there and some other games I’m just trying to hold back my disappointment so she wouldn’t feel bad, but literally on the verge of tears as my sisters laugh every time I opened another game I couldn’t play.

Then she goes behind the tree and pulls out the PSX box and says “maybe you should open this one” and Christmas was saved.
My mom made me a treasure map one time and at the end was a giant Lego pirate set. That's an awesome story about your mom

YCoCg

Nobody ever says bigpussyenergy, I wonder why that is?

They even have a song about BDE, but not BPE.
You guys haven't even posted the best part, Andrew Tate's video response where he's half naked, in a robe, smoking a cigar saying how unbothered he is and how much better he is, before he goes on to like tweets suggesting he should fuck the feminism out of Great.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You guys haven't even posted the best part, Andrew Tate's video response where he's half naked, in a robe, smoking a cigar saying how unbothered he is and how much better he is, before he goes on to like tweets suggesting he should fuck the feminism out of Great.
I don't even care about that guy. Nor a once exploited FAS child.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Apparently his fucking video response he made to Greta was what the police used to confirm he was in the country due to the Pizza Box in it, that's full on hilarious if true.
33 vehicles can probably cover a lot of attorneys fees

Last edited:
Top Bottom