• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Kamina

Golden Boy
DTNO3tu.jpg

:unsure:
Stuff like this belongs in the cringe thread 😬

As funny as this is, this is pro level cuntery to fucking post that in direct response to her social media.

What the fuck man, it's just mean.
She linked her onlyfans one hour next to her engagement tweet, she knew exactly the kind of attention she was gonna get and that she was gonna cash out from the simps feeling sorry for her. Her onlyfans is probably exploding right now.

Doubtful. Twitter isnt the place for nice girls. Unless you're just talking about the body. Then yes. Nice girl lol
Me sarcasms... Arggghhhh...

I'm sure the guy marrying her has a very good heart! He seems like a wonderful mature man that values well... Values.

I'm sure when Tyrone , Tron and the rest of the cum dumpster crew were done with her she had finally gotten all those oats sowed.

Now the future married couple will have a blissful future.

It cracks me up watching the 5 or 6 betas chasing them for sloppy seconds.

She's a role model, for....

Dacon

Banned
She linked her onlyfans one hour next to her engagement tweet, she knew exactly the kind of attention she was gonna get and that she was gonna cash out from the simps feeling sorry for her. Her onlyfans is probably exploding right now.

Perhaps, but that's not a justifiable reason for taking the bait and being an asshole anyway.

Perhaps, but that's not a justifiable reason for taking the bait and being an asshole anyway.
She built a life around being a filthy, dumb ho. It's literally her brand. You'd have to be a fool to think someone like that would be able to live a normal, public life. Maybe 10+ years after retirement from her profession lol

Dacon

Banned
She built a life around being a filthy, dumb ho. It's literally her brand. You'd have to be a fool to think someone like that would be able to live a normal, public life. Maybe 10+ years after retirement from her profession lol

So that means we should be jerks to her?

Top Bottom