• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

GamingKaiju

wwLkpZL.jpg
0DmnU9U.jpg

Does anybody remember a video (long) , maybe two Years ago where there was this nice Japanese girl that was walking with a creepy boy ( maybe American i don't remember), and he was trying to touch her and be "funny" but she was just annoyed by him.?
That was cringe

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Does anybody remember a video (long) , maybe two Years ago where there was this nice Japanese girl that was walking with a creepy boy ( maybe American i don't remember), and he was trying to touch her and be "funny" but she was just annoyed by him.?
That was cringe
Thats best suited for the cringe thread then.

Umbasaborne

Banned

these accounts have to be linked to set up this joke right? No one would actually post stuff like this. Its just corporations making fake twitter accounts to post things that will get them followed

edit: nvm, they seem like real people, im just jaded af

Last edited:

Bullet Club

these accounts have to be linked to set up this joke right? No one would actually post stuff like this. Its just corporations making fake twitter accounts to post things that will get them followed

edit: nvm, they seem like real people, im just jaded af
Nina's an Australian comedian, she posts comedy bits on Twitter all the time.

Looks like the other guy is also a comedian, although I've never heard of him.

Top Bottom