• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Upload VR Showcase: Summer Edition Arrives June 8 On YouTube & IGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

E3 may be gone but that won’t stop us! The Upload VR Showcase: Summer Edition arrives on your screens on June 8, 2020 (final time TBA). And this year we’re going big.

INC

Please have a bf style mp game, something far more polished than wardust

Most vr games are all 5v5, and gets dull. I'd settle for onward style gunplay and bf scope.

I can dream

D.Final

Banned

E3 may be gone but that won’t stop us! The Upload VR Showcase: Summer Edition arrives on your screens on June 8, 2020 (final time TBA). And this year we’re going big.

I'm expecting some cool surprise

Please have a bf style mp game, something far more polished than wardust

Most vr games are all 5v5, and gets dull. I'd settle for onward style gunplay and bf scope.

I can dream

dude, there are few of us. Can you imagine how long it'll take to fill the lobbies of a large multiplayer?

there are Battle Royales out there. But how far is it for them when one of the most popular BR is inside the freebie Rec Room?

so, there are few of us and still we're scattered among a variety of games. Can't see it happening until some big name comes and really brings a lot of players together, say, CoD VR or Fortnite VR...

INC

dude, there are few of us. Can you imagine how long it'll take to fill the lobbies of a large multiplayer?

there are Battle Royales out there. But how far is it for them when one of the most popular BR is inside the freebie Rec Room?

so, there are few of us and still we're scattered among a variety of games. Can't see it happening until some big name comes and really brings a lot of players together, say, CoD VR or Fortnite VR...

Wardust manages it, it just fills with bots, and lately whole servers have been filled with players

I'd settle for 32 players, and a bfbc2 rip off, doesnt have to be 64 players like wardust

Btw, so many Cyberpunk games showing up in VR, just learned of this one:

Lonn, Low-Fi and Silicon Rising will be fighting off for the same players wanting a Cyberpunk 2077 VR. and neither will be as complete. Why not just join efforts into a big indie game rather than 3 short demos?

INC

Phantom covert ops
MoH
Lone echo 2
Lo-fi
Etc etc, other than that not much I've seen form AAA looking vr games

Please prove me wrong on this, I wanna be wrong

johntown

Banned
nope, expect mostly indies

the chance to show AAA VR was up to Sony and they decided instead to stick with the past in their future of games presentation
That will be disappointing. Well hopefully there will be some good indie games. I have found that a lot of them are hit or miss. At least for me am kinda tired of them. I need more polished experiences.

INC

That will be disappointing. Well hopefully there will be some good indie games. I have found that a lot of them are hit or miss. At least for me am kinda tired of them. I need more polished experiences.

What I've noticed that most indies do a few things right, but not everything right, why mod support and workshop is vital to vr

Starfield

I would take a look at this one. VR games have come a long way. This might probably way better than guerilla or pc gaming showcase

Starfield

They were awful tbh, embarrassing almost.
I'm glad I missed them and watched them later in the evening. Three separate streams each of them almost 2hrs long and I literally only found one thing interesting, the Escape from Tarkov update teaser....

Holy hell. That's what you get for not having E3. Feels like every fucking gaming news site wants to do their own event and instead of having one pc gaming show you get 3 shows with totally shitty executions.

I'm glad I missed them and watched them later in the evening. Three separate streams each of them almost 2hrs long and I literally only found one thing interesting, the Escape from Tarkov update teaser....

Holy hell. That's what you get for not having E3. Feels like every fucking gaming news site wants to do their own event and instead of having one pc gaming show you get 3 shows with totally shitty executions.

with E3, big announcements are like interesting ads between an ongoing boring indies movie

INC

Theres was literally nothing, the worst thing of all is we have the guerilla show to show all the upcoming indie titles, yet main pc show, was 90% indie titles, and a tarkov map.......

Was so bad, I wondered why I even bother owning a £2000 pc (apart from VR anyway)

INC

to play nextgen games still to be revealed to nextgen consoles

I was just hoping for anything really, literally anything, unfortunately it seems this year pc is all indie titles (which I kinda understand with steam)

Hopefully VR showing is better, it cant be any worse

Btw:

extra content for TWD SS? if it was about the Quest port, why the #psvr tag?

Anyway, so many of these indie studios have tweeted about the event that I don't think there will be many surprises: Lo-Fi, Lonn, Silicon Rising, Wraith the Oblivion, Panzer Dragoon VR, TWD SS extra content, perhaps something for Vacation Simulator and probably next chapter of Moss by Polyarc.

In a few hours, I think 8 am PT...

Romulus

The Walking Dead deserves the praise. Depth that I have not seen in or outside of VR games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom