• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The transitioning from xbox one to xbox series x/s is truly an unsung experience

bender

What time is it?
The external HDD transfer is a godsend. I tried PS4 -> PS5 transfers via ethernet cable and after a certain amount of transfers, games would not allow for updates. I had to format the system and have been re-downloading everything while monitoring my cap. A night and day difference from the ease of the Xbox.

Kagey K

Banned
Isn't that an indie game? Looks so empty and lackluster. I don't know why you people keep repeating that game like if it were a triple AAA game. It's just a quick money grab.
Sorry I’m a fan of games. It doesn’t matter to me how many A’s they have in front of them.

I’ve enjoyed most of Team Bloobers stuff in the past and am excited to play something new from them. 🤷‍♂️

ROMhack

I was with you until the game pass part. I believe sony answered right with 20 free games which should last a decent amount of time until some new games come out. I already finished God of War and I'm currently playing HZD, after that I have RE VII, Persona 5, Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy XV, etc to play. Of course that if you already played those games then you won't care, but the same can be said about gamepass right now with no new games on the horizon for Xbox One or Series X.

You know, I didn't realise they were included with PS Plus. I thought it was another sub altogether. Muh bad.

I'm pretty sure I just connected the external drive it was stored on..?

You're a smarter man than me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom