• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Switch 2nd Birthday Thread ( Featuring a look forward into 2019 and beyond )

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll get to it eventually. It's a large game, isn't it? I can only complete so many mega-adventures at a time!

It's about 60 hours if you only do a little side-questing, could probably be done in 50 if you just made a b-line through the main quest but you would miss a ton of stuff. There is so much to do in the game though that you could easily put in 100-200 hours finishing all the side quests, obtaining all the rare blades, maxing out the rare blades, treasure hunting, etc.

The game is amazing, easily my favorite Switch title personally, and probably in my personal top 5 games of all time.

Last edited:

zenspider

RXN fits that description of a slower shmup. There are a lot of older shmup collections like PSiKYO Vol.1 and Vol.2, Darius Cozmic Collection, and so forth. Shikhondo isn't bad. There are a lot more shmups available digitally like Black Bird, Twinkle Star Sprites, Blazing Star, Alpha Mission II, etc etc

RXN is it then.

Black Bird is so, so cool, but for a Defender-style game with a multiplier mechanic, G.E.M. is the far superior title.

We had a mini competitve scene for a hot minute where I lived a few years ago with Twinkle Star Sprites so I can't be going back to playing the COM. Was really interested in Rival Megagun (i think thats the name) but that seems to have come and gone.

Thanks for the recc!

Top Bottom