• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 'Sony' Logo on the DualSense is Still (Slighty) Off Center on the Midnight Black Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Wtf ya cunt why would you highlight this?

voITUoX.jpg

Mr.ODST

This annoys me, Im told constantly how perfect Sony are and they do something shoddy like this.

On a serious note still waiting for them to send my Dualsense back

Blond

Banned
I'm going to be honest with you guys...I had no idea there was a Sony logo on the top of the controller. I only care that its fully charged when I sit down to play something with it.
I mean I hate that I understand where they’re coming from. That level neuroticism took YEARS of self awareness for it to not be a problem anymore.

Video Games (tech in general really) tend to attract that kind of behavior or bring out the worst of it in people and I’m not going to act like I’m smart enough to deliver some diagnosis about why that is but you can’t help but notice it.

This annoys me, Im told constantly how perfect Sony are and they do something shoddy like this.

On a serious note still waiting for them to send my Dualsense back
LOL under your post.
iyhLQZh.png

Last edited:

Mr.ODST

I mean I hate that I understand where they’re coming from. That level neuroticism took YEARS of self awareness for it to not be a problem anymore.

Video Games (tech in general really) tend to attract that kind of behavior or bring out the worst of it in people and I’m not going to act like I’m smart enough to deliver some diagnosis about why that is but you can’t help but notice it.

LOL under your post.
iyhLQZh.png
Been a terrible experience so far, its ridiculous.

LordOfChaos

I never noticed the logo misalignment and I'm generally a thing noticer, I guess since it's always facing away from you.

However I do still think the PS Logo button feels worse than the round dome on the PS4 one.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
In both the controller that came with my system, and the black one i got a few weeks ago, the logo is dead center so it's not every single one this is happening with

keraj37

I have multiple white DualSense controllers, but I had to grab the Midnight Black one. I was kind of hoping Sony had replaced the crossed-eyes person labeling these things, but it looks like the Sony logo is still slightly off center:
TyvcYSQ.jpg

I've seen worse:

Still kind of annoying that they can't center the fucking logo on their $70 controller.
Mine is perfect
LIDyfKg.jpg

Barakov

I own two white controllers, a black one, and got my wife the magenta or w/e it is and bro...I didn't even know that Sony logo was right there :messenger_grinning_smiling:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Surely they will issue a global recall to fix this? Otherwise I see class-action lawsuits up their asses in the near future.

Surely they will issue a global recall to fix this? Otherwise I see class-action lawsuits up their asses in the near future.
It’s a sign of a substandand manufacturing process. All of these new controllers are defective and poor quality.

Anyone who purchased one has a time bomb waiting to brick their PS5 at any moment. Don’t look directly at the logo area.

Three

Yes and I remember a ton of people being banned as "astroturfers" by a rouge mod (who isn't here anymore thankfully) just because they admitted to buying an Xbox during the last launch cycle.
You don't remember the infamous ones then.

The poster who trolled GT5 threads continously who detective gaf outed as a Turn 10 employee through a picture he posted.

Or that time Jeff Bell another MS Marketing exec joined neogaf to call somebody a loser because he said he sucked 😄

Marketing people are probably all over these forums.

nush

Gold Member
All this means is was the jig on the Tampo printing machine was off center for a production run.

I have multiple white DualSense controllers, but I had to grab the Midnight Black one. I was kind of hoping Sony had replaced the crossed-eyes person labeling these things, but it looks like the Sony logo is still slightly off center:
TyvcYSQ.jpg

I've seen worse:

Still kind of annoying that they can't center the fucking logo on their $70 controller.
They don't use JIGS in their labeling process, at all, unless they are all unaligned. It's pretty obvious from these pics.

itshutton

Thanks OP, I was blissfully unaware and now I checked my 2 controllers they are ever so slightly different.

I demand a class action lawsuit!!!

93xfan

Banned
TyvcYSQ.jpg

I've seen worse:

You’d expect QUALITY CONTROLlers for $70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom