• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The rebooted Home Alone and it's as bad as it sounds

No disrepect to the kid actor but the kid character is just insufferable and the villains are the ones we feel sympathy for, we are not laughing at their pain and horror because they have done nothing to deserve it.

Harry and Marv were fun to laugh at Pesci and Stern played those roles to perfection.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
No disrepect to the kid actor but the kid character is just insufferable and the villains are the ones we feel sympathy for, we are not laughing at their pain and horror because they have done nothing to deserve it.

Harry and Marv were fun to laugh at Pesci and Stern played those roles to perfection.
Pretty much. There is a point where dude is crying asking why this was happening to them. Felt terrible

RoboFu

One of the green rats
That kid looks like a bad 1920 character of a Chinese person and I’m pretty sure he isn’t.

Gifmaker

I watched it and it actually exceeded my expectations. It was a lot more self-aware and the humor was better than I would have thought. I think it's absolutely watchable. Not a necessary watch, but also not a sin against mankind or something.

Top Bottom